A blistered ass whoopin...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
HAHa...

Im laughin at this smurf, who used to Claim to bang-
but now u couldnt tell, off some weak poetic thang-

hounded by your darkness?? Is this life of yours a burden?-
before u hit the stage i would have rather watched the curtain-

are u tryina be a vampire while u reppin dirteen???-
werent u gonna kill yourself cuz existance is hurt-ing??

u left and came back, i counted 4times-
u were never good with rhymes, now u poeticly whine-

about life, let me help u remedy your problem-
gothic scraps are bout as common as expensive top ramen-

u ain gangster homie, i hear nothin but sad-noise-
u never leave home, put more faith in the tabloid-

i sit..point and laugh while u wallow in your sorrow-
didnt kill yourself today, but hey, theres always tomarrow-

u fake ass homo, u kno your time will tell-
TROLL devoures smurfs..the ghetto gargamel-

:cool:

Aug 8, 2003
a blistered sky said:
I'll respond when I get time. I just bought some pink shoe laces and a sumbrero I need to practice looking hard in.
Bwahhhhhh hah haha prolly matchin with ya purse.... good luck lookin tough in those dawg...

Jul 30, 2005
I thought you was a coo fellow, then I saw your photo...I'm a bit confused, you a troll or a tickle me elmo?

I know I can't see you sweat, trolls don't have pours....but they got moms and I like to beat the bitch an'keep her outdoors

you've been on these forums two years and still ryhme like a rookie...gargamel was a cat, that must make you a pussy

tell fatal nightmare he can have his red text back...typing in red is played, like every single line in jabbz raps

you stupid shit, "dirteen" isn't even a word..."How to Internet Gangbang 101" and you didn't even make the curve

I'll bury this cat under a bridge, beneath a ridge-mount-of-shit...how'd hayward get fairy tales like this "Grimm's Brothers Presents: The Story of a Troll-ina-Ditch"

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAH TROLL GOT KILLED SOMETHING FIERCE THATS WHY HIS ASS DID'NT RESPOND NICE ONE SMURF HAHAHAHHA GANGBANGING 101 CALLING THE CAT FAKE LIKE HE IS HAHAHAH THAT SHIT IS FUNNY>

Feb 28, 2005
^^What the fuck is wrong with you nigga? Not even a county dump has seen as much garbage as that verse showed. You and this cat smurf seem to be some straight hatin ass niggas. And that nigga smurf takin shots at people who are leaps and bounds above him.. Nigga's a joke.

Jun 5, 2004
Rob S4 said:
^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAH TROLL GOT KILLED SOMETHING FIERCE THATS WHY HIS ASS DID'NT RESPOND NICE ONE SMURF HAHAHAHHA GANGBANGING 101 CALLING THE CAT FAKE LIKE HE IS HAHAHAH THAT SHIT IS FUNNY>
come on now, u dont gotta lie just cuz you got a grudge with troll.... be serious.