a big congratulations to 40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

mc hammer luniz and digital underground....have all reached platnium album 1 time or another.. but 40 and short did it with no main stream hit...

Apr 25, 2002
damn thats my favorite 40 album too! much propers. its DA BUMBLE that be standin out to me! pedestrian stumble, sound like a gorilla tryna get up out the trunk hoe!

Apr 25, 2002
eMDe said:
*golf clap*
HAHAH!!! Damn man, I don't know why that's so mutha fuckin funny to me but I'm really crackin up over it!

I thought that album was certified platinum like a year or two ago but either way, congratulations to 40 and all you cats in that camp!

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Hell Yeah, Im happy as hell!! Im gonna drink a fifth to that. Im kind of dissapointed because this classic shit wasnt never platinum sooner, but he made it. Congrats 40!!

May 10, 2002
That's good to hear! Is that his only album that went platinum?? In any way, that's a major feat for an "underground legend" with no big single (as was said before).

For the record...Luniz- Operation Stackola finally went platinum, but the single "I got 5 on it" had been platinum for a while.

Maybe a Rappin 4 Tay single went platinum (Playaz Club), but other than that, I don't think any of his albums did.. Grant Theft