A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
What is this asap you speak of? Someone should start a thread with information on this person so we can know what it is you are talking about...

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Copped the album with high expectations but I'm not impressed. Only a few decent tracks. He basically has no lyrics on this project. Only a handful of good lines and quite a few sloppy verses where he sounds like he's reading it or just wrote it right before recording. The screw voice shit grows tiresome. Some beats were cool but mostly bored me to death with the slow tempo and 808s on every track. My favorite parts of the album are Drake's verse on Fuckin Problems and Action Bronson/Big KRIT on 1 Train. Overall I feel like he missed the mark.

Props: J-FUNKTION
Feb 8, 2003
thsi album debut number one and sold well almost 200,000 copies first week. he outsold teh game jesus piece. I knew he was gonna sell secret society members always do. looks liek him and kendrick are the top new rap niggas right now.

Props: heyzel