A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
[video=youtube;wdE-DzOwCJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wdE-DzOwCJU#![/video]

i need to hear studio version now
I guess Flatbush Zombies opened the show and during it A$AP brought out Waka, Bun B and ScHoolboy Q. Looks like it was a dope fucking show.

Also a lot of people seem to be going in over Pretty Flacko right now. Spaceghostpurrp killed shit with that beat.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LOL. None of their music even sounds remotely similar between those three. I mean if you don't like it cool, but that statement was just dumb breh.

I don't like Spaceghostpurpp at all and minus his new album which I honestly think is pretty good I'm not a Lil B fan either (I find his whole persona hilarious though, including how riled up people get in BART over him).

Rocky is dope to me but it's all subjective and one's own personal opinion.

*cooks*
Nevermind on that. I like quite a bit of music by all three of them now.

But they still don't sound anything alike to me at all.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
Schoolboy Q discusses the possibility of releasing a joint project with A$AP Rocky and says the timing has to be right.

The spirit of collaboration has been alive in Hip Hop since it began but we are seeing more emcees work on projects together of late. This has been seen in collaborative projects by Jay-Z and Kanye West ("Watch the Throne"), Nas and Damien Marley ("Distant Relatives") and Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa ("Mac and Devin Go To High School"). Now, it seems more emcees could be planning to release projects together. That could be the case with A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q as the two have been in talks about releasing a collaborative project.

The two recently spoke about releasing a collaborative project, announcing that they have been in talks. Although neither would confirm that it will actually happen, it seems they are both at least speaking about a joint disc since collaborating on tracks for each other.

"We're definitely talkin' right now," Schoolboy told MTV recently. "We may give y'all a project, but it all has to be right."
Timing at the moment may not be right due to busy schedules, according to Q. He just released his Habits & Contradictions LP and Rocky is still working on the A$AP Mob project.

"The timing has to be right. He's busy right now, I'm busy right now, so I can't give no promises when it'll come or if it will come, but we definitely talkin' about it."

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
"Sexy Bitch" (featuring Justin Timberlake; produced by Diplo)
"Look At Me, Bitch" (featuring A$AP D-Money, Timbaland and Missy Elliott; produced by Timbaland; co-produced by Jerome Harmon)
"I Am That Beast" (featuring Jay-Z; produced by No I.D.; co-produced by Mike Dean)

if these are actually real songs, now we know how rocky spend his 3 milli