A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that beat is tight but it's too lil b-ish for me
I think it sounds a lot better on it's own and it even made the year's best of lists as his instrumental song, not Lil B's version with raps, by quite a few blogs/publications. You notice a lot more layers and sounds without Lil B (or anyone else for that matter) rapping over it.

[video=youtube;YbvrM6Nj2Ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvrM6Nj2Ok[/video]

I think one of the reasons Clams is one of my favorite producers right now is his songs sound complete without someone even rapping over them. Some rappers compliment his beats well while others, like Mac Miller, I hope he releases the instrumentals for like he has always done before.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
They need to get back to making music together. Twelvy's average ass rapping is not worth throwing away that formula.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't remember exactly when but within the last couple weeks SGP said everything was squashed and it was a misunderstanding with folks from Raider Klan and other folks from A$AP aka Twelvy about how A$AP kind of swagger jacked Purrp. They are supposed to work again the next time he is in NYC which is coming up pretty soon I think.

Oct 27, 2008
i was hella suprised 2 or so weeks ago when i was flipping through the channels & stumbled across Pe$o, playing on 106th & Park of all places. i hadnt realized this shit had caught on like that.