♠Some Nigga Talkin Greasy On Gucci Mane GUCCI/ Says Gang Bangin Started In The Chi♠

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
modern black gangs started in chicago and l.a. basically both at the same time and intertwined only with the bps in the jungles... that's about it... but i guarantee that you will find blood & crip sets all up and thru chicago like with every other city now... but gds & vls in l.a.???? NAH i dont think so
Ain't no Blood or Crip sets in Chicago, Milwaukee, Gary,Indiana or nowhere in between there. That's all People & Folks mobs.

Aug 6, 2008
modern black gangs started in chicago and l.a. basically both at the same time and intertwined only with the bps in the jungles... that's about it...
thats what i was thinkin when it comes to black gangs that are still around today, the fuck them ancient irish immigrants gotta do wit us lol

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
naw it started in LA ask anyone on here from LA...dont take that away from them it makes them feel hard on a message board when they can claim that. ha!

New York i would say...not like its cool thing to do ayway.