925 Concord 925

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
X put a sock in it buddy tired of ya lil tweeter ass coming in my forum and speaking big game with a lil peeker and i heard everyone from concord got small PENIS'S you small cocks....

OHH WEEEE BIGGZ!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
^ i dont care where you are.... you dont have a small one, you juss plain out aint got one

and KoDogg ya women told me after i pleased her with the South City cock in her mouth and pussy... she was damn ya cock is so huge and delicious bvut my boyfriend has such an amazingly small penis he cant even get it up

BIGGGZZZZZZ know by nowwwww

Apr 25, 2002
^ i dont care where you are.... you dont have a small one, you juss plain out aint got one

and KoDogg ya women told me after i pleased her with the South City cock in her mouth and pussy... she was damn ya cock is so huge and delicious bvut my boyfriend has such an amazingly small penis he cant even get it up

BIGGGZZZZZZ know by nowwwww

A

Asthmatic

man yaw niggas talk bout some straight bullshit cuz, yaw niggas retarded....PLEASE DO NOT THINK CONCORD FOLX ARE LIKE THEM THEY IS JUS SOME YUNGSTAS TRYN TA GET KNOWN. PLEASE DONT HOLD CONCORD ACCOUNTABLE...