916 losing its rep?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Mar 7, 2004
from what ive herd is alot of good reviews about the new season and thats reping compton also. so i think thats goog exsposure for sac right now. i think they should start focuseing on outher sac artists cause theres alot of outher great rappers but hey i still got faith. and if not just keep making good ass music 916.

Mar 4, 2006
I don't think you guys are losing your rep at all because sac has alot of good rappers. Alot of people from the oakland, frisco, richmond, and vallejo don't really consider Sac part of the bay area. So in terms of losing your rep. Your rep is coo because yall are doing your own thing.

Mar 17, 2006
man, this fool is trippin SAC will always ride hard all i listen to is sac muzic and im from Tulsa some local shit i listen too and they work with C-BO Lynch and ect.. man sac is the greatest for rap hands down fucc what the haters say ATL, NYC,man fucc all that mainstream shit sac is where its at and will bump sac muzic fo life

Jun 16, 2005
LurccH918 said:
man, this fool is trippin SAC will always ride hard all i listen to is sac muzic and im from Tulsa some local shit i listen too and they work with C-BO Lynch and ect.. man sac is the greatest for rap hands down fucc what the haters say ATL, NYC,man fucc all that mainstream shit sac is where its at and will bump sac muzic fo life

yea thats what im talkin bout

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
LurccH918 said:
thanks fam

Mar 4, 2006
thug_lov said:
Man sac to hard 4 that Hyphy shit cumm on can you really see C-BO talkin about am a hyphy crip from sac......
Haha..hell naw bay niggaz from oakland and frisco always fuck up your parties up there...Cats from the bay laugh at them sac cats...I was in Sac and just laughing at how hard they try to emulate the bay...Sac is not as ghetto as east oakland, richmond or frisco...When your city like oakland is in a state of emergency then come talk to me about sac being to hard for that hyphy shit...Cats in sac get laughed at by bay niggaz all the time...Everytime hot august nights come around sac niggaz always wanna talk that shit. But when they see them bay niggaz them lips are zipped...

Jan 9, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I'm not trying to tell yall to be bandwagon but back when Sac never left my tape deck is back when you colabo'd with bay niggaz like it was one in the same... I get the feeling Sac is feeling left out on this shit so why don't more artists start hooking with the bay like they use too? The bay is on the verge of blowing up and it would be wise to start jumping on some of this shit and maby get your town some shine in process... I wouldnt change the rip gut shit nobody dose that like Sac and thats the sound I expect when I fuck with a Sacramento album... C-Bo and Lynch cant carry Sac forever yall need to get that feel back like that season of the siccness feel to your music and mother fuckers would eat it up. The only problem I think is that times have changed and the gang bang thing isnt realy tripped on like it use to so maby keep the rip gut sound but talk about some new shit... I dont know just my thoughts on it.
so your saying there's no niggas on the bottom any more?...the real shit is getting pushed away for the mainstream shit?...that's why i'm liking the midwest and south shit nowdays there's still cats out there pushing real shit.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Here we go again... that's everyones fucking problem... trying to live up to the hype. Sac do what it do... and far as Sac tryna be the Bay... naw... the Bay got some loose ones running around talking too much Town Bidness, but they don't be handlin no bidness in the Town... that's how they end up in Sac. As far as the music goes, the Sac niggas who caught everyones attention just so happened to be "crips", so every crip artist after that already had a hole to run thru. The rest of the Sac artist have to grind a lil bit harder and build a strong foundation of support. By looking at some of these comments... it aint hard to see that some niggas is living in the past and have no idea of the future. I scan thru artist to see who's a team player and who's a ball hog. Sac is just full of ball hogs and none of them niggas want to want to drop a dime and make the assist in order to win the chamionship. The concentration and over-population of the Bay creates more avenues while the organization of the Bay creates larger support groups. I apologize for the lame niggas ya'll happen to run into during ya'll visits to my city, but what can I say about ya'll lame ass out of town niggas speaking on how great your city is because more niggas got shot! Where's the support in that? Sac ain't lost it's rep... it's still building it up! All ya'll haters get ya lies straight and stop hanging out in the burbs talking bout ya'll be in Sac! I had a town nigga think he knew something about Sac... but this nigga stayed in the burbs in the lower income housing with all the white trailer trash... how hood is that! Stay safe aliens!