9 most overpaid NBA players

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
I don't quite agree with that. I think his team is ass, in the sense that, with that roster, they won't get out of the first round ever. But, if he was on the Blazers, he would be the go-to guy, whether you like it or not. And they would be serious contenders out west. I don't think they are right now. He would fix that. That's not a real knock against the roster you got now, it's he's one of those guys who's a clutch player, who's a real scorer, like Kobe, McGrady, etc.
His team isn't ass LOL! he's got jamison and Stevenson.... who are proven, you are saying hes gonna be the go to guy on a team who is just as clutch as roy but is a ballhog! if we had Gilbert he would take away the things that make us such a good team which is team work... Gilbert cant take a team with two established players in the east past the 1st round... I appreciate the fact that if he was on our team that we would be contenders... but he takes away things from players that made you think that if we had him that we would be that much better

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
His team isn't ass LOL! he's got jamison and Stevenson.... who are proven you are saying hes gonna be the go to guy on a team who has a guy just as cltuch as roy! if we had Gilbert he would take away the things that make us such a good team which is team work... Gilbert cant take a team with two established players in the east past the 1st round... I appreciate the fact that if he was on our team that we would be contenders... but he takes away things from players that made you think that if we had him that we would be that much better
Honestly, how is Roy ''proven''...what has he proven? He's won nothing. He's made big shots in NO big games. Games during Jan. vs. Dallas don't count.

And his team IS ass. Jamison is a solid, consistant player, but Stevenson is an ok player, nothing special. He's inconsistant, IMO.

I'm not saying he should be on your team, but I don't think your team is going to be any better without him than you would be with him. I'd like to see one solid player, a true PG, on your team, then I could honestly buy into the Blazers being real contenders. They have to go up vs. Paul, Williams, Parker, Nash, etc., and I'd also like to see Oden and how he's going to play. That is no guarantee.

Sep 4, 2002
your done dude, roy has made big shots in no games!?!?!?! REALLY, are you REALLY saying that... cause I got about 20 youtube videos that say other wise

BTW, what has GIBLERT 'proven'........ a first round exit in the EAST. LOL!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
your done dude, roy has made big shots in no games!?!?!?! REALLY, are you REALLY saying that... cause I got about 20 youtube videos that say other wise

BTW, what has GIBLERT 'proven' a first round exit in the EAST. LOL!
I didn't say Gilbert has ''proven'' anything, but at least it WAS the playoffs.

And please, READ my post. I said in BIG GAMES. Regular season games for a non-playoff team doesn't matter.

Post your youtube videos (all 20 of them), and I'll show you 20 youtube videos of a non-playoff team's unimportant game during the regular season.

I'm not saying Brandon Roy isn't a solid player, or going to be something special...I'd just like to know what and when he proved anything.

I remember Jay Williams (Chicago) making big shots, game winning shots, looking like a stud...but what did he prove? He didn't take his team anywhere...like Roy. Brandon Roy will eventually be an All-Star, and most likely one of the top-5 players in the league at his position. But...what has he proven?

Nothing. Yet.

Sep 4, 2002
I didn't say Gilbert has ''proven'' anything, but at least it WAS the playoffs.

And please, READ my post. I said in BIG GAMES. Regular season games for a non-playoff team doesn't matter.

Post your youtube videos (all 20 of them), and I'll show you 20 youtube videos of a non-playoff team's unimportant game during the regular season.

I'm not saying Brandon Roy isn't a solid player, or going to be something special...I'd just like to know what and when he proved anything.

I remember Jay Williams (Chicago) making big shots, game winning shots, looking like a stud...but what did he prove? He didn't take his team anywhere...like Roy. Brandon Roy will eventually be an All-Star, and most likely one of the top-5 players in the league at his position. But...what has he proven?

Nothing. Yet.

thats just in his rookie year too.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
lol!!!!

and btw Roy is the reason we were actually some what competitive in the the most competitive conference ever in the NBA
My bad; I meant a perenial all-star. I have a lot of faith in his ability; I'm not arguing his talent. But he's not a proven vet, a proven superstar, a proven anything. He's had a solid season. Great. Wonderful. Hopefully he'll have more. But he hasn't. Yet.

"Some what competitive"...close doesn't count, unless we're talking about horseshoes. LOL I'm joking...kind of.

Let him prove himself; eventually, he will.

Sep 4, 2002
My bad; I meant a perenial all-star. I have a lot of faith in his ability; I'm not arguing his talent. But he's not a proven vet, a proven superstar, a proven anything. He's had a solid season. Great. Wonderful. Hopefully he'll have more. But he hasn't. Yet.

"Some what competitive"...close doesn't count, unless we're talking about horseshoes. LOL I'm joking...kind of.

Let him prove himself; eventually, he will.
fair enough.... I just don't think you throw Gilbert onto the blazers and all the sudden we are that much better, I think throwing a player like him onto a team thats built on chemistry and team play doesn't make us contenders in the west....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
fair enough.... I just don't think you throw Gilbert onto the blazers and all the sudden we are that much better, I think throwing a player like him onto a team thats built on chemistry and team play doesn't make us contenders in the west....
I don't think it'd make you the best in the west, but he'd be good for about 5-6 games...which could get you into the playoffs. If I was a fan of the Blazers, then no, I wouldn't want him on my team. I'd hope to catch a quality PG soon. They don't have one who can match up the top in the west. They need someone to distribute to the players they have, who can score, and score big. Gilbert can't and won't do that. LOL