9/9 BREAKING NEWS - MERRIMAN OUT FOR THE YEAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
MERRIMAN OUT FOR THE YEAR
Posted by Mike Florio on September 9, 2008, 6:35 p.m.

We heard a little while ago from a league source that Merriman is out for the year. We didn’t report it as hard news because we weren’t 100 percent sure of it.

We now can report it as hard news, but only because Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com is reporting that, indeed, Merriman is out for the year.

It’s expected that the Chargers will soon put Merriman on injured reserve, and that he’ll have surgery to repair the torn PCL and LCL in his knee.

Jyles Tucker will take Merriman’s place.

The loss of Merriman and quarterback Tom Brady of the Patriots creates a sense that the AFC is wide open.

Sep 8, 2005
This is what ever body was telling him to do anyway, dont play this season and gone get the surgery but I guess he had to figure it out the hard way.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
merriman is one of my favorite players. i hope he comes out ok. that was some bitch ass shit for all the critics to dog him for wanting to play when they did the exact same thing to l.t. last year for doing the opposite. fucking media is a bunch of fucking faggots.