9/11 Attacks! Accident or Conspiracy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2007
There should be a third option for this. How about "Radical Muslim extremists wanted to and succeeded in attacking and killing American's on American soil".

Cause I would vote for that one.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I think they got ways of knowing stuff before it happens, i think it is done with Television, its deep......hmmmm.......hmmmmm.......yeah its deep. think of these two words (television and telepathy)!!!!

Think way back, why Charlie Chaplin didn't use words on his movies. The government was doing tests right then and there with this. watch out feelings cuz here we go!

With the right powers, and the right Psyche or whatever you want to call them, You channel all the way back to ancient civilizations. You start tellin ancient Egypt about the future, you tell ancient Babylon the future and so forth and you get free masons and all the other secret societies holding on to these secrets. Not taking any credit away from inventors, but this world is a bunch crap and i think it leads all up to the world powers we have now a days and to the Beast who is described in the bible and then too money(the root of all evil.) any thoughts on my theory?

Dec 8, 2005
lmao, given the choice i guess i would have to go with conspiracy.

Lawyer: Mr Griffin, which of the following two phrases best describes Brian Griffin: Problem Drinker or African-American Haberdasher?
Peter: Uh, do I-I guess problem drinker, but that's uh-
Lawyer: Thank-you. Now: Sexual deviant or magic picture that if you stare at it long enough, you see something?
Peter: Well, sexual deviant, but that other one's not even, eh-
Lawyer: Thank-you.

May 11, 2002
He's a smart guy and all, but Loose Change is much more convincing than anything he said in that clip.
i watched a show called I think "debunking the 9-11 conspiracies" some shit like that. Anyways it had the Loose Change guys on there, some of the arguments that they made in the movie the Loose Change guys are starting to doubt now. The ones I remember were the cell phone use at a certain elevation and I think it was the smoke leaving the towers that look like blasts from controlled demolition.

The most valid point IMO that Chomsky made is that Washington is very porous, so information leaks. So 7 years later I think more information would of slipped through the cracks, if there was a cover up of the magnitude that Loose Change claims there is.