831 enes coming up in the rap game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2005
Check this little homeboy out hes a solid lil homie striving for the right cause in life real cool homeboy he started rapping not 2long ago but from my point of view this little vato could do it here it is tell me what you think of hs shit
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=739802
i got a 14 track cd he put out for his hood it's fucking tight hit me up if you want me 2 post it up 4 a free down load

Jul 9, 2005
Alright... I like the beats, his rhymes are completely whack, but.... he needs to enunciate his words a bit clearer. A good start no doubt, especially if he has only been at it for a while.

Jan 9, 2004
Santa Cruz is infested with hippies and communists. I aint ever heard of a hood out there. But its a good first effort, maybe with some quality equipment and better production, better enunciation, the homie would actually be decent. I'd support.

Oct 23, 2005
TOKZTLI said:
Santa Cruz is infested with hippies and communists. I aint ever heard of a hood out there. But its a good first effort, maybe with some quality equipment and better production, better enunciation, the homie would actually be decent. I'd support.
that's true but regardless there's still homeboys in santa cruz
putting it down like any other homeboy out there i've met homeboys from north side santa cruz(NSSC) that are lifers now i'bet any of you if you go to santa cruz county jail you'll see a grip of solid homeboys from sc and watsonville thats on the ene i would tell you where they all kick it but i dont know how many pigs look on this shit

Jul 9, 2005
x4_Kriminal831 said:
that's true but regardless there's still homeboys in santa cruz
putting it down like any other homeboy out there i've met homeboys from north side santa cruz(NSSC) that are lifers now i'bet any of you if you go to santa cruz county jail you'll see a grip of solid homeboys from sc and watsonville thats on the ene i would tell you where they all kick it but i dont know how many pigs look on this shit
Im not talkin shit by ene means (lol) but.... there really is no such thing as NORTH Santa Cruz, the town runs east to west....unless they are livin up in the mountains. Im just sayin... but yea, there are plenty of enes here in Watsonville

Oct 23, 2005
kendonesia said:
Im not talkin shit by ene means (lol) but.... there really is no such thing as NORTH Santa Cruz, the town runs east to west....unless they are livin up in the mountains. Im just sayin... but yea, there are plenty of enes here in Watsonville
ey bro where are you from
so your from watson but what varrio?
you must be a youngster en serio
ask CML'ers , VGV'ers, AND NSWCHICOS
IF THERE IS A NORTHSIDE SANTA BRO
AND NSSC DOESNT MEAN THE NORTHSIDE OF TOWN BECAUSE THEY KICK IT FROM THE EAST SIDE OF TOWN ALL THE WAY TO THE WESTSIDE I'LL TELL THIS MUCH WESTSIDE SANTA CRUZ IS A PLACE NOT A GANG SO IN MEANS NSSC RUNS THE WESTSIDE
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN WATSON BUT I KNOW ALOT OF NSSC'ERS AND THEY GOT HART BRO JUST LIKE ANY OTHER HOMEBOY

Oct 23, 2005
KOOL_AID said:
santa cruz has hella scrapz i never seen any nortenos out there
YEA BUT THEY AINT SHIT JUST A RAT PACK
THE ONLY REAL SPOT THEY KICK IT AT IN SC IS THE BOARDWALK BUT THATS CU SALAVAPUTAS LIVE ACROSS THE STREET SO DO BEACH FAGGS
AND BROWNY PRIDE NEXT TIME BRO GO THRU MISSION STREET AND AROUND THERE LOCO TRUST ME NOW DAYS THERE ,THEIR

Jul 9, 2005
ahaha Im an idiot, so they are just Nortes claiming Santa Cruz? Fuck, im stoned i thought you meant they were claiming the northside of town haaha

Oct 23, 2005
kendonesia said:
ahaha Im an idiot, so they are just Nortes claiming Santa Cruz? Fuck, im stoned i thought you meant they were claiming the northside of town haaha
despensa loco i dont meant to hit u up on the net but que varrio you from
all im saying about santa cruz is give them props bro because there the ones out there putting in work im from watson but i got love for every homeboy out there i dont give love 2 fake bitches so u know what i mean i give thse homeboys props 4 putting it down in santa cruz i dont hate on any1 unless there fucking fake or act like niggers