81.8 Da Kennel is back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I'm still gonna be posting some old unreleased tracks with A-Wall but I've decided to past on the song with you. You and your woman have made it abundantly clear that yall HATE Bow Wow Records and anything we have to do with SO there is no need in me helping you out.
Shit, all that bullshit started because I was trying to help yall out. Don't explain. It's cool. I'm not trying to make a big story out of this.
Do your thang. You have a MP3 page and station. Add yo shit. One.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Whatever dude. It doesn't matter what I got because what I have is property of Bow Wow Records.
As far as you explaining all this other stuff, I'm through talking for crowds. You wasn't talking about this so-called issue when I gave you the plug on the Siccness. You wasn't dealing with issues when you were asking to get down on shows or Squeeze's CD. You didn't want to talk when Jesse was posting at the heat of the moment. You didn't want to talk when I called you. So why talk about it now. I'm done talking about that shit.
And even though it says Young Krime it sounds like Jesse using your name.
So do me a favor. Run Felony Entertainment and stop trying to get under my skin because it's not working and making you look small at the same time. Get your distribution solidifed, your vehicles wrapped, and your vinyl out. Promote your shit, and your station and stop trying to look for cracks to throw this other shit in. If I'm worried about Felony Ent., show the world why I'm worried. Show them why you know that you're hotter than Bow Wow Records (not that I'm competing with you). Simply, DO YOU! One.

Oct 22, 2002
Not this shit again! Wow, Dog you must've done something awful to them because they done dedicated their life to letting people know how much they hate you. You must about to really blow soon. They say, when you blow up, everyone around you turns faulty. I guess Felony is proving that fact.

But what I was gonna really say what's up with 'Jus Dippin' and songs from Northern Cali acts? Can they be added?

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Just like you

Pimptastic said:
Not this shit again! Wow, Dog you must've done something awful to them because they done dedicated their life to letting people know how much they hate you. You must about to really blow soon. They say, when you blow up, everyone around you turns faulty. I guess Felony is proving that fact.

But what I was gonna really say what's up with 'Jus Dippin' and songs from Northern Cali acts? Can they be added?
I see you are very interested in Felony so you need to find the facts yeah we don't get along with someone who constantly brags about what he has done and how he so -called stretch me out on his homies car.He even mentioned it on his song "out of pocket".All we want to do is battle like all the other rappers handle there beef but niggas in washington is scared of the real Tacoma's finest.Because they will get chewed thats why no-one ever invites us to shows.Because we that raw with it.Pimptastic stick to pimpin and let us do our thang in other words mine yours ya feel me? go get at some of this why you at it www.mp3.com/ghettobaby

Oct 22, 2002
Say pimp, I'm not the arguing type. I really could care less about your situation with D.O.G. But someone has to call it for what it's worth. This shit you doing is just pure hatred. You say he wrote a song about you. Didn't you write one about him too that got all this shit started? Also everybody that is battling don't stop at the mic. Look at Biggie & Tupac, Tah Murder & Freaky Tah, and the fact that someone killed Jam Master Jay while trying to kill 50 cent. Street cats is about respect. If you disrespect someone, you have to be ready for anything that may come your way. I mean, I mean.
And yall already said everything your saying now before. It didn't change your situation or DOG's. If battling isn't an option and you got beef, square up with that dude or do what you got to do. But this outlandish hate for the public to see is ridiculous. Again, I'm not gonna be typing back and forth with ya. It's not that serious. I got traps to check. I mean, I mean.

Oct 22, 2002
Oh and 1 more thangamajizzle. I am minding mine. I'm simply reading a PUBLIC FORUM. If you don't want noone to comment, talk to that dude on the phone or meet up with him. Shit send him a kite. Don't air out your dirty laundry in public if you don't want people to tell you it stinks.

Nov 8, 2002
HIT THE TOP

PIMPSTATIC....I don't care about the beef on here I just wanted to say: Your right.....I watch E News all the time (for those who don't know they do Celebrity Story's) and It seems like EVERYONE say's the same thing: Before they REALLY made it big people out of nowhare REALLY started to hate on them! That's a sign!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
New show up

With all the listeners from other areas of the nation and globe now tuning in to 81.8 Da Kennel. WE've expanded the show to play more than NW music. The show will still cater to our region's music but you may start hearing people from all over the world now.
It's a beautiful thing! Check out the station.