800 #'s that call your house...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
HAHAHA AWW MAN, I FUCK WITH THEM UNTIL THEY HANG UP ON ME. ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT CALL SPEAKING SPANISH. I TRY TO HAVE A REAL CONVERSATION AND ONLY SHIT I CAN SAY IIN SPANISH IS CUSS WORDS, NUMBERS, SEXUAL SHIT, AND I WANT SOME TACO BELL

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
hahha. if its a fine sounding bitch i try to mack that and get sum outta town pussy locked in. but usually if they square or foreign ill throw on a crazy voice and fuck with em

Feb 21, 2006
^^^^hahaha yea i remember when i was fucked up i started talkin shit to this one dude and i was like "foo u dont know me imma kick yo ass if you call me again" then he started rambling about he from east oakland and shit and i was like "where foo!" and he said "im from Hunters Point muthafucka!" and i was laughin my ass off and said "Bitch thats in Frisco!" and then he hung up. lol

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I don't have a home phone, or a house phone. Just a cell. I get no telemarketers, sometimes a few random calls for people I don't even know, wrong numbers I guess, but that's it.

Cancel that home phone and just stick to a celly.

But if I was getting those calls, oh boy, I'd make the best of them.

Jun 2, 2007
Well When I WAs younger Theyed ask Me Are Your Parents Home, Or Owner Of the Household Home....And Ied SA They Died 2 Days Ago IN a Car Accident....That Shut Em Up Quick.....Now I Just Play Music For Them....

May 16, 2002
Gueroloco said:
If I see a 800# on my caller ID I just don't answer....

Yes sir, caller I.D. is a beautiful thing. I love it.

Yet, sometimes I answer and no matter what they say, I keep repeating "The what?" Drives them crazy hahahahaha!!!!