8-6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
exactly! But but but best team ever, will challenge the bulls,blah blah blah. Bosh is soft, lebron stil lchokes, and wade too injury prone. Losing Haslem is going to expose them big time too

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
The regular season means nothing and by the time the playoffs roll around they'll hav chemistry and mike miller and in a close game they got dudes who can create their own shot and draw fouls wit the best of em. Just sayin.

Not to mention they hav like a 5 year window.

Pat Riley will b coaching them soon I bet

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The regular season means nothing and by the time the playoffs roll around they'll hav chemistry and mike miller and in a close game they got dudes who can create their own shot and draw fouls wit the best of em. Just sayin.

Not to mention they hav like a 5 year window.

Pat Riley will b coaching them soon I bet
when they lose bosh and spread his money around a great cast of role players then yes. but until then bosh is a waste of money. they need a big man, not another dude thats a 20 point scorer. hes too soft and they aint doin SHIT while hes there. pat riley will be there coach by new years.

Apr 7, 2004
when they lose bosh and spread his money around a great cast of role players then yes. but until then bosh is a waste of money. they need a big man, not another dude thats a 20 point scorer. hes too soft and they aint doin SHIT while hes there. pat riley will be there coach by new years.
I agree bosh is a waste of money... Im still running with the heat but bosh has to go

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
^Yall are a Ginobili back spasm away from falling off, lol.

However, I gotta give to the Spurs props though. Every year they say yall are too old and shits over..but yall always around.

Enough of that shit....LAAAAAAAAKERS

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
if lebron was still with the cavs, they'd still be an elite team in the east. and he still wouldn't be getting a ring this year. so I guess nothing's really changed.