7th Heaven & The Calm before the Storm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
First off I gotta say wassup again. I was on here awhile back, but I fired from my job I had, so I didn't have "good" internet access. My name used to be Krayzie or Krazy somethin I forgot. But anyway I went to 7th Heaven last week sometime, and like the first thing I see.......is more "the calm before the storm" CD's everywhere. What tha fuck? I was lookin all over for this CD, cuz my cousin stole it or lost it, and couldn't find it ANYWHERE. I was online lookin for it, it was on backorder, I went to Wherehouse Music, they didn't have it, Borders it was on backorder. This was like 3 yrs ago, but I was under the impression that they were not releasing anymore copies cuz it was a limited edition CD. What happened since then? I gotta go get a copy. That's CLASSIC shit.

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
midwestside pressed more of calm, worst, worst 2k and celcius..

original worst 2k has a clear tray, as does original celcius.. and u can tell a difference in the color of calm and worst re-releases compared to originals.. hella people been slanging the rereleases tho

its tyte for folks who wasnt around or into tech when his first shits dropped... but its gay for tech cause im sure he aint getting any checks from it

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
and the dude from 7th heaven had like 100 of each for sale on ebay at one time.. dont know if he does now.. he was gettin $60 a pop when he first put the worst re-releases up.. sad for folks tho thought they was the OG

Sep 4, 2003
Don Juan reprinted all of tech's early shit.. So it's available at 7th Heaven.. also you might try RapBay.Com.. they have their hands on some stuff too...

Aug 31, 2005
That's fucked up. I did see all the CD's though too. I had Celius, but I don't think I wanna get it again. Just cuz how they fucked Tech over. The Calm was before all that stuff, so I'll get that one.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
shit!! i jus copped the the calm before the storm & worst OG from e-bay 2 nightz ago...tha seller 4 the worst OG was 7thheaven...hope it aint the reprinted versions if thats a bad thang mayn! i been waiting to get my handz on a copy 4 2 years now

Jan 28, 2005
Could somebody clarify the exact differences between the OG copies and the re-print? Like you said the tray/color difference... but what exactly is the difference? Is the re-prints darker or something? My boy just picked up a Midwestside print of CBTS off e-bay, and I just wanna let him know if he got the original or a re-print.

Jan 9, 2004
All the ones going on ebay right now are the reprints. One way to tell is the actual cd. The originals are full green colored cds with yellow lettering. The reprints are more of a black colored cd with green text.