75 YR OLD WOMEN CHASES PURSE SNATCHER THEN GIVES HIM MONEY LOL!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
HELL NO THIS SHIT HAD ME ROLLIN HAHAHAHAHA.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...10799.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

September 2, 2006, 1:14 PM EDT

SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah -- A 75-year-old woman ran after a man who stole her purse, got it back and gave him a tongue-lashing -- and $3.

Betty Horton said the man apologized to her and said he was broke.

"I said, 'Why didn't you just ask me for some change? I would have helped you. I would have gladly given it to you,'" Horton said.

Horton was putting groceries in her car Wednesday when she noticed her purse was missing. She saw a man running with the bag under his arm.

"Good thing I had my running shoes on," Horton said.

She ran past businesses and saw him in a residential area standing over the unzipped purse, she said. She threatened to shoot his ear off, although she didn't have a gun.

Horton said she put money in his hand and told him, "Now get the heck out of here." Police arrived, but the thief -- whom authorities described as a 40-year-old man -- was gone.

"Seventy-five years old and I can still take care of myself," Horton said.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When I was about ten I was at the mall with my family and some guy tried to steal this lady who was about 70 years old purse. The dude tried to do one of those run and grabs. The lady held on and wouldn't let go (this was out in the parking a lot) we were kind of far away and my cousin started to run towards her to help. Anyways the dude came at her and the old lady punched him straight in the eye and the guy droped. I remember when we got closer dudes eye was swollen shut. Granny fucked him up lol.