70Mile.com a scam ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2005
So i ordered a cd and t-shirt from their website on 03/17/2007, afterwards i had made several orders from therealtechn9ne.com and received EVERY package only to realize i was still waiting on my order from 70mile.

So i decide to send a PM to Heat Myser on 04/23/2007 (one month after i had placed the order) regarding what has transpired, or lack their of, he tells me,
Heat Myser said:
My bad about the CD....I am sending out a bunch of shit tomorrow. At the time GrewSum left 70 Mile we were in the process of moving all the office stuff and a bunch of orders got screwed up.

I'm just getting everything back in order and will be taking care of ya.

Freix
So i gave him my info and continued waiting; again... nothing.
...and here we are again, ANOTHER month later, and i still haven't got anything.

Now i realize im stuck up here in CANADA and shit takes WEEKS to get shipped here,
but 3 months and still nothing? ... WTF?? If this site isn't a scam; prove it, send me my shit i ordered! :angry: :confused: :dead:

Aug 9, 2005
Heat Myser said:
I'll make sure it's made right.
thanks again Heat Myser, but you said that the first time :cry:

as soon as this is rectified i will delete this thread, hopefully that is sooner than later :knockout:

Jun 23, 2003
yeah heat! throw in some freebies. The guy has a rough life. I mean he has "bird humping" in his goole history, lol.

Sorry eyeless. That shit was hilarious though.

Aug 9, 2005
azryda420 said:
yeah heat! throw in some freebies. The guy has a rough life. I mean he has "bird humping" in his goole history, lol.

Sorry eyeless. That shit was hilarious though.
bird humping!!? goole history??! lol :ermm: :confused:

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Hey eyeless, ive got 2 of those albums you're looking for.

Snug Brim - Center Piece Of The Puzzle
Yung Gunz - Worth A Million

The Murder 1 Rebels cd is just Snug Brim presents. He's not actually on it anywhere that I could find. Those guys are horrible anyway.

The Southside Rollers is the group name, no clue what the album title is but that's damn near impossible to find, Swick has it but hes got it on a cd somewhere. Lazy bastard still aint found it. love you swick ;)

BG's G14 album isnt out yet.

Anyway get at me on AIM if you want the 2 cds up there.

Nov 29, 2006
Eyeless said:
So i ordered a cd and t-shirt from their website on 03/17/2007, afterwards i had made several orders from therealtechn9ne.com and received EVERY package only to realize i was still waiting on my order from 70mile.

So i decide to send a PM to Heat Myser on 04/23/2007 (one month after i had placed the order) regarding what has transpired, or lack their of, he tells me,

So i gave him my info and continued waiting; again... nothing.
...and here we are again, ANOTHER month later, and i still haven't got anything.

Now i realize im stuck up here in CANADA and shit takes WEEKS to get shipped here,
but 3 months and still nothing? ... WTF?? If this site isn't a scam; prove it, send me my shit i ordered! :angry: :confused: :dead:
nah man it doesnt take weeks to send shit to here in canada...i ordered a whole shit load of clothes and shit on the tech n9ne store and got it in a week

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i've dealt with 70 mile for a while now. whether it be personal orders or orders for the old store up on midwestinvasion.com, they've always come through. if matt says he's on it, he's on it.

Dec 20, 2003
3rd_degree said:
We do ligit business and thats how we have always gotten down.
Waiting 3 months for a CD and shirt doesn't sound like legit business at all. I've thought about purchasing shit from y'all but not now.

Jul 7, 2002
I'll make no excuses...I fucked some shit up, but I'm making it right. A batch of orders got extremely messed up in the process of us moving into a new spot and I'm making it right. Anyone who was involved in this mix up will be taken care of for a long time.

On the average damn near every one of our customers has been very satisfied.

In the future you'll have other stores to purchase from like Siccness and Rapbay...no to mention the possibility of chain stores like Best Buy and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.