535 VIDEO SHOOT ON MAC DRE DAY IN THE CREST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2009
535 video shoot for the single , for fans thats waitin for some new shit ou t of the crest here it is, last time i asked listners wat they wanted to hear out of a 535 cd and we did that no talks of E-40 or none of that , just 4 cats thats gasn on real topics the shit you love from the crest , we still rolk thizz from mac dre but we starting new crest movement thank you. hit me up sleepdank at myspace/sleepdank or twitter.com @ still thizzin and google the name sleepdank chek that hard work out

Sep 10, 2009
thank you indecent have some major production on this and sum of the dlk producers , we getn beats from sean t, and im callin up trax a million also this will be a classic i promise so the bay should be supporting this. and i hope next time my hood start a movement otha citys dont bite it.

thank you indecent have some major production on this and sum of the dlk producers , we getn beats from sean t, and im callin up trax a million also this will be a classic i promise so the bay should be supporting this. and i hope next time my hood start a movement otha citys dont bite it.
good shit! Indecent, Sean T and Traxamillion got beats on there, should be dope production!