52-0!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
IMO the game was 45-0 cause at the end we took out errybody and the last TD was by matt cassell. so yea just so ppl know redskins allowed fewer than 2 td's per game until this one lol. we rocked em and fletcher couldnt contain welker at all

Oct 14, 2004
The Pats are going to lose against the Colts. You can not win all the games you play. Mathmatically its next to impossible. The Colts have the best chance to win.

Nov 7, 2006
alot of their tactics are, and people jumped over LT for callin them out on it last year..however this reaches new lows for me...
how? ur on the feild to play football and if i recall correctly they pulled brady wit 9 mins left in 4th and put cassell in to try to up his confidence from last week. very understandable to me. and yeah we did do merrimen dance but he does that when he sacks a QB so isnt that classless? if anything i think the pats have the least dance type shit in the nfl the only thing is moss' shit but thats like 2 seconds and its towards the critics. dont blame them for bein unbeleivable and scoring soo much in early quarters. where just dominating plain and siimple. and even when ppl talk down on them like TO with moss or Ray Lewis with Adalius they dont say shit back but say we just focus on next week.

you guys couldnt be anymore wrong bout the pats

Apr 13, 2003
for real foolz need 2 stop blamin the pats 4 beatin teams asses. this is the nfl. dudes get paid milz to play it aint like hi school where u dont wana hurt a lil kids feelings. if u dont like gettin blown out then do somethin about it

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
how? ur on the feild to play football and if i recall correctly they pulled brady wit 9 mins left in 4th and put cassell in to try to up his confidence from last week. very understandable to me. and yeah we did do merrimen dance but he does that when he sacks a QB so isnt that classless? if anything i think the pats have the least dance type shit in the nfl the only thing is moss' shit but thats like 2 seconds and its towards the critics. dont blame them for bein unbeleivable and scoring soo much in early quarters. where just dominating plain and siimple. and even when ppl talk down on them like TO with moss or Ray Lewis with Adalius they dont say shit back but say we just focus on next week.

you guys couldnt be anymore wrong bout the pats
tell me this why would the pats go for it on 4th down instead of kicking a fieldgoal with more then a 30 point lead?????????

answer:Bellicheat and the pats are a bunch of bitches

Apr 20, 2003
We got our asses handed on a silver platter.....Our defense looked like shit! They couldn't cover, couldn't tackle, and couldn't stop the Patriots. Our offense was just as shitty also. We fuckin sucked hands down!

May 2, 2002
I used to like and respect the Patriots. They were supposed to be the “classy” team…the model team.

Maybe that was true prior to this year…but after watching most of their games this year…they are anything but that. Except for the winning of course.

I’ve watched countless cheap shots, celebrating sacks like they just lost their virginity…and the running up of the scores is just ridiculous.

I understand you play until the game ends…but those fake spikes when you’re already up by shit…I don’t know how much…and going for it on 4th and goal when you already have a 20 point lead.

I don’t know…I guess I can see the other side…but I just don’t agree with what they are doing right now.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^^ Well said man.

The Patriots have the best front office and coaching in the league. They groomed a lot of good players and built an organization that players want to play for. When you can get good player to take a paycut to play on your team, you have an advantage over the salary cap-parity. Good for the Pats for being such a good organization that players want to play for them.

But that's the thing. Since everybody knows the Pats are such a good team, they have no reason to act like bullies hitting a little kid when he's already down. Nobody in society likes it when the "entitled" members of society flex their muscles and give a big "fuck you, I can do whatever I want to and you won't stop me" to the rest of society. That's what George Bush did, that's what all the rich "white people" did, and now that's what Bill Belichick is doing.

If the Patriots went 16-0 quietly and beat teams convincingly, everyone would stand there in awe and respect. But when they're being arrogant motherfuckers about it, it makes 31 other teams in football and the rest of America look at them and realize this is a situation where someone let the power go to their head and forgot all about class and morals.