50Cent-The Massacre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
his flow on Massacre was too slow, and he rapped about the same bullshit Nelly and Jay-Z did... GRODT had bangers like What Up Gangsta, In Da Club, High All The Time, Back Down

Apr 8, 2005
ASCE said:
thought this album was bad. 50 has been leaving his roots lately. hes been trying to sing too much. his old shit was good, new shit....not so much.

hes starting to rap about stupid shit too.
as if he didnt before, lol

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
the worst song on there is "Gatman & Robbin"....why in the hell would you let EminEm produce a song and let him feature on it and make it sound like shit?
1st off, the tittle of the song is stupid and the beat....oh shit the beat is lame as a kindergarden song. As for the album it has maybe 3 songs that i like but the whole album on its own is a big disappointment. i've never had any interest in 50 until my homies bought a copy and it had some good Dr. Dre beatz but that's about it...without Dr. Dre beats 50 wouldn't be shit(and that beef that he likes to stir up b4 his album drops).

America LOVES drama...look at American Idol, NBA, NHL, Bill O'Reilly, FOX(tha entire network), "reality" television(tempation island, big brother, real world) etc etc...