509 VS 206 THE ALBUM ( WHO WANTS ON )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2004
so far from the 509/ nothing is final tell we here all tracks
and im not sure if i understood every body write but i think all these kats is trying to get on let me no if im wrong!

KANE RELATED
OVERDOZE
BANE THE TERRIBLE
DSTRUCTION
BLAISE
SAVAGE
TADOU
KRIMINAL
CAMERON
JOSKII
JUICE

ANYMORE?, WELL WE WILL SEE WHO ENDS UP FOLLOWING THROUGH AND GETTING ME THERE TRACKS, BUT SO FAR ITS LOOKING PREATTY GOOD.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Actually, lemme get fickle for a second, and see whats up with the homie.....i got some written stuff ready, i just aint like how my voice control has been lately.

Question: Why not just call it "206 to the 509" or something similar? Then you could focus on the 2, but still include everyone in the title.....

May 8, 2004
I have a the Asylum studio in TAC. I want to know who is doin the 206 side-and the 509 side. Certified wants to get on it, ill even do the hole 509 side , let me know if i can help.

Apr 19, 2004
We have plenty of artists from our camp on both the 206&509 side but we are wanting alot of different artists to represent. So if you wanna record some cats at your studio thats cool. Let us know how its goin and who you got to get down on it. Send whatever you get to RDR!

May 31, 2004
You know! this Budroe from Kane Related aka tony gunz aka gunziggy aka buddy roe aka gunzaga aka bud ice aka the ice man, and we gone get down like a ladder my friend. FREE OF CHARGE. cuz yall my Folks, Blood.