50 the new Ja Rule?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

19st

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
nob0die said:
no... id still buy a Jarule cd.... never owned 50 shit

You would BUY a Ja album...that's a fucked up statement, I wouldn't even give it a snippet listen on I tunes...wow

Anyway, I don't think he is the new Ja, I think he will still sell atleast 5-8 mil with his newest cd, Ja never sold close to 11 mil or 9 mil like 50 did, and Ja never put out platinum artists (Banks, Buck, Game) like 50 did. 50 is a bizness man, Ja is a joke in the rap game

19st

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
nob0die said:
i guess Ashanti never went platinum then huh????... wow.. i swear....
even tho she aint rap

wow...I swear...Irv put out Ashanti, not Ja...50 owns g unit which has put out plat artists and for who ever asked it towards the top of the thread...yes, Buck with plat.

May 27, 2006
19st said:
wow...I swear...Irv put out Ashanti, not Ja...50 owns g unit which has put out plat artists and for who ever asked it towards the top of the thread...yes, Buck with plat.
my words
i dont like how 50 behaves now and how he changed his music but since day one he was a leader ja never was one

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
50 cent i would say dissed ja rule and made him leave the game, so he can come in and take over the singing of the songs: best friends, outta control, etc

i dont think he's the new ja rule...probably the new mc hammer.....though he does some 'gangsta muzik'...that doesnt cut it....cause he still sings in his songs.....50 i dont think has what it takes to come back to his original form....his lyrics were never tight, but beats were dope

Feb 23, 2003
19st said:
You would BUY a Ja album...that's a fucked up statement, I wouldn't even give it a snippet listen on I tunes...wow

Anyway, I don't think he is the new Ja, I think he will still sell atleast 5-8 mil with his newest cd, Ja never sold close to 11 mil or 9 mil like 50 did, and Ja never put out platinum artists (Banks, Buck, Game) like 50 did. 50 is a bizness man, Ja is a joke in the rap game

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SOMEONE BUYIN A JA RULE ALBUM??? JUST BECAUSE 50 MADE A FEW DISS SONGS WON'T CHANGE THE MIND OF A REAL JA RULE FAN TO BUY THE ALBUMS HE PUTS OUT... I HAVE A FEW JA RULE ALBUMS I'M NOT ASHAMED OF THAT.. IF IT'S TIGHT BUY IT FUCK WHAT SOMEONE ELSE THINKS

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
i've never liked ja ever since I heard him on that mic geronimo song with dmx (who I never liked either)....but 50 was talking shit to ja saying the same shit he's doing now.....but 50 knows he's a pop artist now

Feb 10, 2006
Some of ya'll are fags.

I don't know who is better- 50 cent or ja rule.

But how can some of ya'll say Ja is trash and 50 is good?

Ja Rule's first cd was good. I don't care what some of ya'll will say.

50's first cd was better. But his second one sucked dick.

While Ja Rule put out a few decent cds after his first one.

And who gives a fuck how much other people sell thats on your team(G-Unit guys) That doesn't make 50 Cent anymore of a better rapper just because a few of his friends sold a mill or more.