50 tells Cassidy he better watch it!..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
Man 50 fightin' wit everybody he gotta cool it...

Freestyle champ Cassidy has taken off his boxing gloves and decided to focus more on the pursuit of excellence in songmaking. But that doesn't mean he won't rise to a challenge.

"I'm always in my battle-ready mode," Cassidy said. "I'm always ready to go at it. I did say I was the battle champion. I retired undefeated like Rocky Marciano. Anybody that was somebody in the game when I was doing it, I murdered them. I was out there, all day, every day. Now, there's no reason for me to come out of retirement unless it's gonna be some big fight."

The streets have been asking Cassidy about the possibility of a couple of battles, though. On the recent "The Come Up, Volume 4" DVD, up-and-comer Murder Mook called Cassidy out, and several weeks ago on Hot 97, 50 Cent warned the MC to watch his mouth as well. Cassidy had words for them both.

"The first cat you named, I never even heard of him," he said, referring to Mook. "He don't got no situation, he can't even ride the beat. The kid is a clown. The second kid [50 Cent], said I better watch it. That's my type of ballgame. I would get involved with that [battle], 'cause I got something to gain. The kid might be appealing to a bigger fanbase than me, I might can snatch a few fans. But I'm focusing on my music. Make history, turn the females on, keep it moving."

source:MTV

~1~