50% off sale. Strangegivin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I haven't looked at the merch for quite a while now. They have some pretty cool shit. It just kind of looks like they're making the merch for a different audience than they're making the music for sometimes.

Those "TITS" shirts are kind of horrible.

Also the flags (tapestries) are a great idea and I'd pick one up but the designs are terrible. You can tell the same guy is grinding away on photoshop, getting bored, picking some random skull he drew or stole off the internet and pasting it on top of tiled Tech N9ne logo's in generic fonts, most of the time. I really did like the graffitti SM and Tech shirts though.

At any rate 50% off is still the shit. That's a decent quality product that's cheaper than a shirt you'd buy in a fucking Target whether it says Tech N9ne on it or not.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i looked around yesterday to see if id want anything and the shirt designs just keep getting worse. the older shirts with the embroidered tech face was simple and got the point across and it was a really fucking comfortable shirt with SM tags and everything. the last time i bought the new design shirts was i think a Riot Maker shirt and it felt crappy and after i washed it a few times it started fitting weird. anyway....i might pick up one of those lighters.

Oct 17, 2003
I placed an order... No confirmation email and no activation email.... not good. Lets hope my credit information doesn't get stolen like last year's sale.

Oct 17, 2003
I bought the lynch jersey though... plus 3 other jerseys and the "real" snake bat charm... Didn't really need anything else. The skate deck was tempting but would just cause me to store more stuff lol... Is anyone else not receiving emails from the store?