50 cents shady records????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
feedbacc...good idea or bad...

Eminem and his Shady Records has signed underground rapper 50 Cent to his label, Shady Records. Queens-based 50 Cent, who was previously signed to the Trackmasters' Columbia Records-distributed imprint, has signed the deal with Eminem and Dr. Dre .
50 Cent's official new album will be released on Shady Records/Aftermath Entertainment and distributed through Interscope Records.
Earlier this year, a collection of the rapper's freestyles and some newly recorded material were packaged together and released as "Guess Who's Back?"

50 Cent's debut, Power Of The Dollar , came out in 1999 but suffered due to bootlegging and poor promotions. The rapper's new set, which is scheduled for a fourth-quarter 2002 release, will feature the production of Dr. Dre, Eminem, and Sha Money XL.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
50 Cent Is One of My favorite Rappers. That nigga got spits and He a Real Nigga In the Streets, that nigga beat up Ja Rule Took His Chain And Gave it bacc to him Just to let em know That Its nuthin.The Nigga Been Shot 9 Times,Stabbed By Ja Rules People,That nigga said"They came wit 15 niggaz 10 knives,I leave wit 4 stitches,Thats not assault thats a insult"...
That nigga hard...So Im Glad He makin Moves I Been Waitin...

Where did U find this INFO?????????