50 cent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
I'd just like to put my opinion on 50 cent out here,and anyone who doesn't like it then say what you want.First off, I don't get from anywhere,how someone can like 50 cent so much just from listening to his cd.He was much better as an underground rapper than a main-stream person,the only reason he is so popular is because he has so many people,that don't know much about rap besides listening to the radio,listening to his shit everyday.He is a main-stream rapper and we'll just leave him at that. Second,i don't see where he gets off talking shit about ja rule.Don't get me wrong,i dislike ja rule's music,but 50 cent is exactly the same as ja. Ja was an underground rapper before he got big,and the public main stream rap fans loved him once he came out.50 is the exact same. All of ja's songs sound the same after a while,same with 50,the beats and lyrics are the same.50 disses ja for rapping about tupac and with him.50 did the same thing in the song real killas? It's just like the reason 50 is attacking Ja is because he had so many main stream fans,and he wants to be the top,and i dont blame him if he can do it,but he has no room to talk really. 50 cent got shot 9 times and made his own gang,this makes him an even better rapper? they both have really good producers,ones just liked more by fans.i just think someone needs to come out and beat out 50.see how he likes the shit so much,cuz ja aint doin shit to him,he was gonna retire anyways.let me get some opinions.

May 8, 2002
I can't stand 50 CENT, but then, I can't stand 99.9% of rap. My main problem with him is that before I ever heard him, middle aged white executives from MTV were telling everyone how "hot" 50 was going to be. Thank you, but I will decide what's "hot" myself, I don't need to be told. I think the era of rap music officially ended the day Puff Daddy did that song with Sting. Seriously, the whole scene (I mean mainstream rap scene, not the underground siccness scene, which i still have much love for and still has a fighting chance to avoid becoming a cliche) reached it's peak long ago, and like one piece aerobic outfits, headbands, and pet rocks, rap music is a fad that is long since becoming obsolete, and will soon be replaced by the next "hot" thing. Just make sure you stay tuned to MTV and 94.9 and 106.1 to be told who you should be listening to.

May 24, 2003
Aight let me put in my 2 cents..
all 50's beats do not sound the same..and all of his songs do not sound the same. I agree he is very overrated by i think his hooks are what really catches peoples ears. I dont think he is very skilled other than that. At least 50 doesnt come out with every song a fuckin poppy love song like that faggot Ja rule does. And 50 isnt mad for Ja doing tracks with 2pac on them, he is mad because Ja rule is a fake who is trying to turn himself into the next 2pac. If you think im wrong just take a look at the way ja used to look in magazines and the way he looks now.. allways down on his knees praying and shit.

I think 50's skills will get better and better with each album because he is produced by eminem(undeniable skills, just keep growing and evolving) and dr. dre(most envied producer in the game)

C

C-Ride

Sinizter said:
50 isnt mad for Ja doing tracks with 2pac on them, he is mad because Ja rule is a fake who is trying to turn himself into the next 2pac.

I think 50's skills will get better and better with each album because he is produced by eminem(undeniable skills, just keep growing and evolving) and dr. dre(most envied producer in the game)

Jan 3, 2003
fuck JA he is a little bitch, he should open up 2 pacs grave and suck his dick he is like in love with him- u notice how he started talking about 2pac and bringing him in to his music alot this(2pac is supposiadly coming back this year) maybe ja thinks he will help him out or something he is fucking wack- 50 will stay big for a while cause of AFTERMATH- no one can top DRE'S beats they are fucking wicked- IRV is a fucking wanna be SHUG everyone knows it and i must say that 50 is an ugly mutherfucker hahah

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
I like 50 Cents music. I bought his album "Get Rich..." after hearing the whole thing played on 94.9 and liked it. I bought "Guess Whos Back" and its also good. But I think with time 50, like DMX, will only get worse.

People respected 50 more because he wasnt doing that R&B pop/rap and he was constantly getting negative media attention (which is positive for albums sales). But now hes turning into a Ja Rule. Making duets with Justin Timberlake, jacking 2pacs beat with Eminem and even using 2pacs verses...

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
Mak Deniro said:
why do u care?

don't like it, don't play it

also

Learn how to use sentence's and paragraphs.

why do you have to come on here and act like a bad ass? it's an open forum and i can state my opinion if i feel. 2pac is better than ja and 50 put together or anyone else ever.

Mar 13, 2003
Mak Deniro said:
why do u care?

don't like it, don't play it

also

Learn how to use sentence's and paragraphs.
WHO ARE YOU TO TALK YOU BITCH. YOU TALK LIKE A MUMBLE MOUTHED CIVIL WAR SLAVE. NO PUNCTUATION, HORRIBLE INDENTATION. I'D GIVE YOUR PAPER A Z- AND THEN I WOULD BEAT YOUR FUCKIN ASS AFTER CLASS AND YOUR BITCH ASS FATHER.

M

mizztech

u aint lyin @ casketz

...yea im tired of 50's ugly mug for real...he look fuckin retarded (umm no offense) everytime he open his mouth..."duuuuurrrrr"

Nov 14, 2002
Sinizter said:
Aight let me put in my 2 cents..
all 50's beats do not sound the same..and all of his songs do not sound the same. I agree he is very overrated by i think his hooks are what really catches peoples ears. I dont think he is very skilled other than that. At least 50 doesnt come out with every song a fuckin poppy love song like that faggot Ja rule does. And 50 isnt mad for Ja doing tracks with 2pac on them, he is mad because Ja rule is a fake who is trying to turn himself into the next 2pac. If you think im wrong just take a look at the way ja used to look in magazines and the way he looks now.. allways down on his knees praying and shit.

You people are funny. Wow... A rapper down on his knees praying? What a rip off of Pac! LoL. Please. Ja Rule, Nas, DMX, P.Diddy... Just about every rapper has pulled shit like that, and when they do it has nothing to do with Pac. Get over it.

50's an OK rapper, and that has nothing to do with whether or not I heard of him 10 years ago or 10 hours ago. In fact, his rap is too good for shitty Dr. Dre production and if you wanna discuss Ja Rule, I'll just say that Venni Vetti Vecci is better than any of that bullshit on "Get Rich or Die Trying" album except for Many Men and maybe Back Down.

Dudes an idiot. I mean he comes out critisizing Ja for makin' money, then names his album "Get Rich or Die Trying"?

What a dork.

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
Zer0.MediA said:

I'll just say that Venni Vetti Vecci is better than any of that bullshit on "Get Rich or Die Trying" album except for Many Men and maybe Back Down.

Dudes an idiot. I mean he comes out critisizing Ja for makin' money, then names his album "Get Rich or Die Trying"?

What a dork.

Lol...i agree,especially that venni vetti vecci is better than anything on 50's cd.

Jul 9, 2002
People think Murder Inc is pussy but they the ones that have the feds on their asses and whoppin people's asses, like Proof in Miami, Eminem and Co aint doing shit but yappin on records and doing the same things they diss Ja for.

Fatal of the Outlawz is riding with JA said that 50 and Em arent cool for remaking Pac songs by flipping the lyrics to diss someone.

Feb 8, 2003
Yep, Fatal's diss track on Em is pretty nice, I'm just tired of everyone comparing 50 to Pac. Some even saying 50 is better. You can't compare a deadman to a living man. They should just squash this non sense beef because its making it hard for underground artist to shine. My opinion is that JaRule, Eminem, 50 Cent all want to be the next Pac.

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
i haven't heard fatal's diss,i'll have to look it up.no one is even close to pac,and no one will ever be,even when he's dead he's better than 50,ja,or eminem.the only person who has even compared to pac was biggie and he was really good too.

Nov 14, 2002
How come all rap fans and artists can't do anything but argue about "the next Tupac" all the time... It's fuckin' stupid.

If I were them I'd be like "The next whopac"? If anyone was tryin' to bite Pac it was DMX, but he doesn't even do that anymore.