50 CENT SAYS “FUCK JIMMY IOVINE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
By illseed

50 CENT SAYS “F**K JIMMY IOVINE

I tried my best not to include a big time 50 Cent rumor today, but he released this new song where he says, “F**k Jimmy Iovine!” there is more to the song, but you just have to hear it to believe it. I wonder what this means in the big scheme of things. Clearly, 50's time at Interscope is drawing to a close. Is this the beginning of Before I Self Destruct?

While you are at it, read the new 50 Cent interview...I know this is a lotta 50, but the interview is actually good.
What songs this?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
isn't 50 on his last album anyways? or does he have to release one more under this contract? (not including the greatest hits)

May 30, 2006
This was gonna eventually happen. Jimmy Iovine exploited everyone over there who was under him. 50 can say "fuck Jimmy Iovine" but ol Jimmy is still gonna get paid for whatever song 50 did. I'm far from a 50 fan but maybe he'll wise up when his contract iz up & go Indie. He already has a huge fanbase so he might as well control the whole thing & do some real ganxta music instead of doin pop shit & being controled & dictated the whole time while losing more & more fans every month .

Jun 27, 2005
LOL good shit.Jimmy can hold 50's career hostage now by never releasing the last album of his deal keeping him contractually obligated to interscope FOREVER!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Feb 8, 2003
tHEY'LL MAKE UP BY CHRISTMAS TIME JUST IN TIME FOR HIS NEXT FEB RELEASE. 50 and Jimmy just tryin to make a new atempt to get that curtis album a buzz since a majority of people dont care about it. Next he'll be talking shit about Eminem and Dre since they his check writers also. I think all this will back fire on him.

Also we'll know if its real or not if Curtis the album gets pushed back again. If its true and I was Jimmy I would fuck up his release date for the rest of the year and bring his shit outr on New Years when his buzz is completely gone

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Well, you never know....but I think talking shit about eminem and dre would be just too far

But we'll see

I'd like to hear jimmy's words on this, though

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
do you really think jimmy would withhold putting out an album that would still do decent numbers just because someone made comments bout him in a song? everything is business ain't shit personal, as that skinny pimp song goes.

Jan 13, 2007
Yeah Jimmy don't give a fuck what 50 Snitch is saying. Why wouldn't he release the album and make money for himself? He's just laughin while 50 is making money for him.