50 Cent new vid dissin Cam "Funeral Music"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Cam lyrcially is ions above 50. Cam may have som eoutlandish shit at times, but when he is in battle mode, its a Wrap.
I'm not debating that at all.

You gotta realize this "battle/beef" aint about lyrics. Ultimately, it's about who's money is longer. It's a whole different animal - it's a power thing.

Feb 8, 2003
Nick Pro said:
that didnt take long. and i know that was a quick little video but shit was waaaaaaaaaaack, though the song itself was pretty sick.

this should be a good g-unit vs. dipset battle - ces don't underestimate banks, i think he can hold his own against cal and writer.

Banks is good theres no doubt about that but he couldnt really compete with The Game in they diss track battles. 40 Cal & Jr are way out his league banks uses that same monotone faboulous/Mase type flow on every rap. While 40 and Jr sound hungry and agressive on they shit. Did you hear 40 cals new jay z diss? He destroyed him in it and thats coming from a jay-z fan. Im bout to post up two new dipset mixtapes full of disses for yall to checkout let me find links for them or Ill just rip the damn cds myself.

May 15, 2002
i laughed at the end part from paid in full

i'm just wondering why 50 took the first shot - this must be some hype/bs cooked up between the 2 camps.

Feb 8, 2003
Eminem can produce some hits. he is a hell of a producer everything i heard from him has been fire beats except his ENCORE album and 2 PAC : Loyal 2 DA GAME.

He dropped a couple tight ass beats on taht Re Up and that new Cashis mixtape

Feb 8, 2003
Checkmate Muzik said:
dam 50 killed it. fire. beat is vicious..

lol @ the ending... 50 just made jiggas dirty work easier.

But 50 and Jigga are arch enemies I got a new 50 Cent track laying around my cd collection in the studio where he dissed Jigga he called him a old ass Camel and shit

Nov 28, 2002
It aint about whos better or whos more poppin. I'm prolly the biggest dipset fan on the westcoast, but to be real there is no way they can go up agaisnt 50. Nobody in rap is bigger then him. Not Dre, not Jay, and not Em. Nobody.

Mar 18, 2006
well, parts of that video were most definetly entertaining...but the beat/rhyme.....was pretty garbage IMO....I mean.....I guess its part of the game now....but wouldnt mind seein 50 get finished 4 this one.....it has every cheesy/lamo rapper stigma in this shit......and even though IM not a 50 hater(or fan 4 that matter)...I just, dont know who would bump this....has nothing on "real" disses....If this is what u listen 2.....good on u, but he's fallen off A LONG ways...wouldnt mind seein some1 whose got the goods 2 bring this dude back 2 earth.....But I did get shits and giggles from this......HAHA, Camrons Career in the hearse?? My god that was funny!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Cesolito #1 said:
But 50 and Jigga are arch enemies I got a new 50 Cent track laying around my cd collection in the studio where he dissed Jigga he called him a old ass Camel and shit
is that right? i was just sayin that cause jones was gettin at hov, seemed like jay was tryin to stay clear of the controversy. barry ya self wasnt strong enough song.