50 Cent & Master P On Rapcity - The Video!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
was 50 cent humbley listening?? Master P dropped sum real knowledge. I admit I laughed at dudes music alot but his life and business outlook are comendable, he deserves to be successful

Apr 20, 2003
P lettin 50 know whats up with the game. Its coo tho that both are sitting down like mature men and discussing shit! I'm surprised how humble 50 is on the vid speakin with Master P.....

Nov 13, 2004
dzellian said:
50 WENT OUT LIKE A BITCH.
how so? I dont think 50 bitched up, I think he just saw the error in his ways and manned up and humbled himself. I think 50 was grown man about it as P was also. What was 50 suppose to do? Act tuff and ignorant and provoke P to bust him on his shit? Then u got 2 hi-profile rich niggaz rollin around on national TV like "they" expect us to do. Nah, they carried it like G's!! P and 50! Much props to them.

Apr 11, 2005
That was a cool ass vid. Master P spitting out game that 50 (and alot of others) need to soak up. I know his music wasn't the best, but that man right there is on a path that anyone could look up to.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
at his HEIGHT, Master P's worth was like 350 million...Definetly nothing to look bad on....But 50 just got 400 mill just for VITAMIN WATER lol. P can pimp his son and wal-mart it up all he wants but I highly doubt he'll touch 50 in the money department (or especially the TALENT market) ever.

Aug 13, 2007
DJ Mark 7 said:
at his HEIGHT, Master P's worth was like 350 million...Definetly nothing to look bad on....But 50 just got 400 mill just for VITAMIN WATER lol. P can pimp his son and wal-mart it up all he wants but I highly doubt he'll touch 50 in the money department (or especially the TALENT market) ever.
-----------------

P got more money then dat believe me....

Jan 28, 2005
1) I dont see why everybody always want to bring up 50's money. Sure he's rich as hell, but when you take into consideration how much he actually made from SELLING ALBUMS as opposed to pushing G-Unit clothing and the deal with vitamin water, I'd have to say 50 aint much of a step above nobody else as far as MAKING MONEY FROM HIS MUSIC.

Most of P's music is from his music and his record label.

2) I didn't watch the vid, but 50 cent is quick to talk shit on everybody like he's the damn president of the nation but face to face, he wont talk that same shit. Just like the song "How To Rob". It was a fresh song, but it's more creating a persona for entertainment than actually going out and trying to rob the richest rappers at the time. Cuz we all know 50 came into contact with 60 percent of the people he was rapping about, but aint tried to rob nobody.

Oct 14, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:

Hahahah, What?

P has more talent then most rappers do now.

Ice Cream Man shits on any 5-0 cd out or ever to come out.