50 cent ja rule beef theory

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
510-341-925
with the 50 cent eminem/ ja rule murder INC beef. an the Royce da 5'9 beef with D12/eminem. Royce being a free agent with skill an murder INC with a lack of skill do you think we could see ja rule sine royce to make the beef with shady/aftermath more interesting?

May 14, 2002
I think murder inc. will have plenty of assistance from the row and also rap alot.Its gonna be an intresting beef.I cant wait for sombody to smash on em and dre.Rikoloko:dead:

Aug 4, 2002
Eminem can take all three lables himself and so can 50, Obie, Rakim, Cube, D12, etc. And if not Shady/Aftermath have enough money/influence/power/pull/etc. to blackball at least Tha Row and Rap-a-Lot from the industry(as if they really are a part of it anyway). And we don't have to worry about Crooked I jumping in cuz Suge won't let him just like he won't release his album.

What's really good?

May 14, 2002
^^^^^Time will tell.I belive Murder inc has some tricks up there sleeve.As for talent I belive aftermath will hold em down but in the streets,I think it will be a totally diffrent story.Rikoloko

Jan 24, 2003
Yo.... I think Rap A lot is the only factor, If they choose to be, but thier dopes artist (In My Opinnion) is Devin, who obviously gots love for Dre and Aftermath wont get involved, and thier most superior artist is Face, who isnt in no beef shit, wont eithetr so therte for we are left with Yuk, Crooked I, Kurupt (but I recently heard that he aint fukin wit tha Row anymore...) as the only lyricist on the Murder Inc. side, therefore put those guys against either 50, Em, or Rakim and they get slaghtered, as dope as they are. So there for the beef is totay lop sided.....and as far as street.......Has anybody seen the 50 dvd, its more to G-Unit then just the three rappers, those Niggas is deep.....and young wit alot of money and Guns, so that aint a factor, unfortianatly 50, who I thought was dope before his Shady release, story will probably end on a sad note(murder or Prison) tha Murder wont be at tha hands of so called "MURDER" Inc. but prison might be...... So in short either street or lyrical, Shady Aftermath got this, and as far as tha Row, when they release an album with an artist thats either still alive or still with the label we'll holla, but untill then HOLLA BACK.....1ne

May 14, 2002
Lets just see how this all plays out.Lets not forget Dr.Dre is king of avoiding beef.He has a past record of ignoring his so called homies when a beef is in full swing.Look how he has turned his back on snoop when he became super crip a lil while back and now that he "pimp Slapped"Suge I be he really aint gonna fuck with snoop.Mabey there is a gangsta within dre But I wouldnt hold my breath......Rikoloko

May 4, 2002
RIKOLOKO said:
Lets not forget Dr.Dre is king of avoiding beef.
Call me crazy, but there WAS this one song called Dre Day. It might've been about some beef, or something of that nature.

Sep 7, 2002
i dont think anyone can fuck with yuk or crooked i. personally i think 50 cent is over rated. so the only one of the m i know that got skills is em. and i dont think he can take crooked and yuk by himself. scarface i think scareface will get eaten up if he battles. because his diss song wasnt that good. so well see what happens. i dont think yuk would be involved any way

May 14, 2002
smitdaddy said:

Call me crazy, but there WAS this one song called Dre Day. It might've been about some beef, or something of that nature.
Yeah you right homie.But that was back in the day and he was funkin with Luke and Eazy two easy tagets.Suge and Irv got ties to real street gangs and can easily have cats set up for death.This will be the biggest beef his ass has seen in his life.Rikoloko

Jun 2, 2002
if suge was really as hard as everyone makes him out to be, then he would have done something to snoop by now. there was nothing subliminal about what snoop said, "suge knight's a bitch, and that's on my life". I love Yuk & Bo, but em would rip them...the only person who would even give eminem a challenge would be crooked I, but I still don't think he could see em. as for taking it into the streets, that's irrelivant...we're talking lyrical skills here.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Has Ja Rule took a step to far...some think so. A track has begun getting around where the Murder INC artist takes shots back at rival 50 Cent, who has been very vocal in his feelings for Ja, especially in the recent collaboration with Tupac, "Realest Killaz", on the Whookid Mixtape. Well Ja Rule also decided to rip into the heart of his label, Aftermath & Shady Records, by attacking Eminem, Truth Hurts & Dr. Dre on a track called, "Loose Change."

He starts by attacking 50 Cent before giving a shoutout to Tha Row then calling the whole camp including Jimmy Iovine "Peons." As if that wasn't enough Ja Rule moves onto Dr. Dre by claiming Suge Knight has informed him that Dre used to take home transvestites and wear thongs : "Gay Dre Young/Suge told me you used to take transvestites home/and occasionally wear thongs/No wonder Feminem be cross-dressing in pumps and tight little dresses."

Referring to Eminem as "Feminem," and questioning whether Truth Hurts is male or female he continues his scathing attack. He leaves his most intense line, and perhaps the one that will push especially Eminem into replying, till last : "Em, you claim your mother is a crackhead and Kim is a known slut/So what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up?"

As we know from the Benzino diss tracks Eminem does not take kindly to attacks on his daughter so I would expect a reply from Eminem & possibly the rest of the camp soon! Things are heating up in this battle, lets hope for some great music!