50 cent got sprayed at hotel.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2003
i heard 50 cent and his lil "g unit" posse was checking into a hotel in new jersey and dey got sprayed by sum dude wit an ak. heard dis on radio earlier but i dunno if its true. anybody know if he died?

By the way i think 50 cents a fag, and he cant rap for shit, and i cant believe people compare him to tupac(Who is supposedly comin back on saturday).

May 14, 2003
Rapper 50 Cent's Entourage Tied To Shooting

September 10, 2003, 11:36 AM EDT

JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- Authorities were investigating gunfire at a hotel attributed to the entourage of rapper 50 Cent, who was checking in early Tuesday, police said.

No injuries were reported, but some property was damaged, Sgt. Edgar Martinez said Wednesday.

According to a police report obtained by newspapers, the rapper and several members of his entourage drove away in several large sport utility vehicles after the shots were heard.

Investigators recovered nine spent shells in the parking lot area _ three .45-caliber and six .40-caliber, police said.

Police Chief Ronald Buonocore was to discuss the investigation at an afternoon news conference.

"He wants to prosecute the people who were responsible," Martinez said. "We do have a video that we're looking at right now."

Neither 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, nor his attorney, Robert Kalina of New York, could immediately be reached for comment.

Ron Simoncini, a spokesman for DoubleTree Club Suites Hotel, said it was against hotel policy to comment on guests. Simoncini said he was aware of the shooting in the parking and that police are investigating it.

50 Cent, 27, who often wears a bulletproof vest, has been shot nine times and stabbed. Born to a teenage mother who dealt drugs and was killed when he was 8, he started dealing drugs before he was a teenager.

His debut album, "Get Rich or Die Tryin,"' sold 872,000 copies in just four days after its release in February. His concert tour has remained in the country's top 20.
Copyright © 2003, The Associated Press

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ WHAT THE FUCK KINDA HATER STATEMENT IS THAT?..HOW BOUT YOU GO SHOOT HIM SINCE U FEEL SO STRONGLY BOUT IT?

BUT DONT FORGET TO GO BUY A NEW PAIR OF DICKIES B4 YOU DO IT...WAIT..THIS FOOL WONT DO IT UNLESS ONE OF HIS FRIENDS DARES HIM..LOL

Apr 25, 2002
people hate on 50 Cent way too much. he's not tha best rapper, in fact, he'z like a hard version of Nelly cuz all he can do is make hookz LOL. but moronz such as a few in this thread take it to tha ass whenever they hear 50 and wish him dead. same thing with Eminem, only Eminem has major skillz. you people need to lay off and kick tha fuck back.

BTW, G-Unit is GARBAGE.

Jul 17, 2003
i noticed how u only said it to me and not norcal but i'm sure i ai't the only one who would like to see 50 get shot again i think hiz shit jus suckz but thats jus my oppinon

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i heard he got shot at too, but y'all sayin he shoulda been shot is stupid as hell. do you know him? fuckin net savages need to grow up. just cause you don't like his music don't mean dood should die, that's just plain stupid as fuck!!!!!!

and G unit is deeper than what you see on t.v. it ain't all rap music, they got a pretty deep lil click and have some major numbers in the prison systems in NY.

i don't like thier music all that much, but they do have skills. the shit you hear now is so watered down for mainstream america, it does suck. but 50 and lloyd banks are tight as fuck, check the underground shit and then make a judgement. if you hear that shit and don't feel some of it, you just plain don't understand where they are comin from.

and about that pac shit, his career has immortalized his own name, if he comes back, coo, hopefully he comes back with a lil less hatred and comes back to bring some realness but with a mature angle on it, that's just my opinion. his flesh may be gone, but you are not dead until you are forgotten, and he is just like i said, immortalized

Apr 25, 2002
$iccnes$ kid said:
i noticed how u only said it to me and not norcal but i'm sure i ai't the only one who would like to see 50 get shot again i think hiz shit jus suckz but thats jus my oppinon
I SAY THAT SHIT TO YOU..AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WISHES DEATH UPON SOMEONE FOR NO REASON...LIL FUCKIN POODLE..NOW GO GRAB YOUR BLINK182 CD AND YOUR SKATE BOARD AND BE ON YOUR WAY...

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
50 needs anotha bullet or 2, cuz many men wish death upon him, n pac aint comin back, he dead ya'll, he is only here thru his music, n thats all