50 Cent changes name...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
hahahahaaaa Gemini damn...

*takes jug of coffee out of Gemini hyper madness shaking over caffeinated death grip*

its o.k man,log off,just take a day off.

Mar 23, 2004
rednecks think they got the firepower to rebel against the government or start some shit against other races...dude from MongolsMC down the street got the same arsenal in his garage..lol..goodluck with a race war buddy.
i think you tried to gather a lil too much from that picture, breh.

May 2, 2002
its funny how rednecks think they got the firepower to rebel against the government or start some shit against other races...dude from MongolsMC down the street got the same arsenal in his garage..lol..goodluck with a race war buddy.
lol
I like how hes watching Glenn Beck. How fitting.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
its funny how rednecks think they got the firepower to rebel against the government or start some shit against other races...dude from MongolsMC down the street got the same arsenal in his garage..lol..goodluck with a race war buddy.
Yeah I don't think the world will ever see a thailand red shirt type thing happen in the US, your government will put a stop to it with the quickness as you guys say.

Mar 13, 2003
I give him props for his dedication to his acting role......But what doesnt make sense is why the fuck are you doing this to yourself if your career (acting) is going no where!!!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Man, talk about wishful thinking. Funny how hate spreads & causes people to lie to themselves even after seeing the fact that them pics are HELLA PHOTOSHOPPED!

Everybody claimin' 50 is a snitch, yada yada yada, but all of you are fuckin' liars if you say you didn't own a copy of "Get Rich or Die Tryin'." Even if you had a burned copy, you were still bumping that shit daily. If you truly love rap you were bumping that album in 2003. The only way you weren't...

is if you were living under a rock, or stranded on a island like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Over half of you fuckers bump Lady Ga Ga and probably bump the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack behind closed doors damn you all closet squares!

And if you truly never cared for dudes music, the solution is simple. Don't buy the album.

...but this is the only way some of you can get a bit of satisfaction to your life by trying your hardest to believe it's real. I guess that would make some of you official haters. To wish harm on anybody when that person doesn't even knows you exist is simply a straight bitch move.
Jesus Christ. That is the biggest man-love rant I've seen on here in a while. Settle down.