5.0's MASSIVE NORTHERN CALI AUCTIONS! All New Titles Including RARE CDS Ends 11/12-15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jul 1, 2002
hometown.aol.com
lol. yup thats the plan. I probably need $2 each for a profit with ebay fees and all but I should get that even though 5 other sellers are selling the same shit.

I'll let you know when I sell off the collection! THAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST BAY AREA RAP AUCTION IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Speaking of Tower, they didn't charge me for my last $1300 order!!! =)

They keep telling me that they are in the process of getting my order together, BUT I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE WEEKS AGO!! If Tower cancels my order, then I came up on free inventory!! Any of you guys come across that glitch in their system??

Sep 30, 2005
Didnt happen to me, but that's sick and sad at the same time. We know they have a lot of financial difficulties, and when they let shit like that happen, then it's really not lookin good... It's cool for you though.

May 1, 2002
5.0 said:
lol. yup thats the plan. I probably need $2 each for a profit with ebay fees and all but I should get that even though 5 other sellers are selling the same shit.

I'll let you know when I sell off the collection! THAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST BAY AREA RAP AUCTION IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
I got $1000 on it mayne. what up 5.0? how's everything down there?

Sicc OG
Jul 1, 2002
hometown.aol.com
Triple X Rated - they did the same thing to me but is was for only $180. Still haven't charged me but I have the shit. Its because your credit card put a hold on it bu they still sent the merchandise like idiots. Just cancel your card. LOL. Oh you gonna be selling all that shit on ebay? We should go in shifts for our auctions.

Whats up Layzie - its been awhile. I thin I need a little more than 2K though.

Auctions are still going! CHeck them out