5.0 REASONS "10th Anniversary CD" 1998-2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Snippets of songs added to 10th Anniversary CD

We posted snippets of the added songs on myspace.com/yaboyblackice and Travlyrics.com/irap.htm.

Also, we posted a blog so you have lil more history to go along with your purchase.

We were thinking about doing a youtube video dicussing the info, but recently youtube seems like "Mecca for negative energy". We don't know if it will be worth it.

What do you think about the Youtube idea?

Yes I remember

i spit this shit to make they wack knees buckle every last track, survive on random, shuffle. Hahah i still got that8 track promo cd. Good to see you on the siccness finally.

You remember sendin that package out to the uk with the t shirt some years back? Still gotta say thanks again for that.

im still listnin in, got that cd with on my travels right now

Since you've been pullin up all your contributions to bay rap, did Caliko ever get that Cataclysmic album out?

Good to see your gettin ya name out there again on the mic, what with 41510 and the graphx biz. Look forward to hearin some new music.

Yes I remember you. I forgot sending the sample cd. You are welcome. And thank you. You let us know that the world wasn't flat.

I dont know if Cataclysmic ever released. I think the cover we did was a demo for K-Lou and Squirt to pitch a deal for Caliko.

The 41510 Brand
The 41510 is still in full effect. The Past few years has forced us to reinvent to stay ahead of the wave. Plus, our economy is so bad, premium brands are taking a big hit. Fortunately, The Web 2.0 has really made possible what was impossible 5 years ago.

Check out www.41510.com. We're expanding our product line to include housewares and soon fine art. The 41510 Brand is back in position to win. Since 1998, We Identify Home and Home Away From Home for the traveler.

We spent 6 weeks in Europe back in 2004. The trip really opened our eyes. I can't wait to come back. Maybe it will be to do a show.

GRAPHICS
In 2003, we had to get out of CD covers. Moved into more contract work for traditional business. Diehard Gangsta Graphic Artists think its wack, but it pays in this economy.

Aug 27, 2007
We were thinking about doing a youtube video dicussing the info, but recently youtube seems like "Mecca for negative energy". We don't know if it will be worth it.

What do you think about the Youtube idea?
do it. fuck the haters. yea i noticed that too wit people on youtube. i've seen some foul shit being said about people. but hey that only brings more attention to your stuff. i think you can even screen the comments too somehow but not sure. all in all you got the right idea. do yo thang.