!!4TH OF JULY IS COMING UP!! WHO GOT THE DEALS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
yo this is vdze415 from the old bart board...
i might have shit mighty crackin this summer.. there was a lot of folks who picked up shit on this board last year, i'll get a list together tha shit i ll get for this year when it comes in. peace

F

Fucka-User-Name

some cities didnt ban them
so u can get them from firework stands

in Dublin, pleasonton. etc....

not the illegal ones though like bottle rockets and all that

F

Fucka-User-Name

damn i remember when they used to be legal back in tha day , that wuz tha shit boy

my bro worked in that firework stand at the target parkin lot in vallejo one summer

at the end they had all these extra fireworks in the back of the big ass truck, they were just givin em out to us, we wuz packin our trunk, and lettin off hella 'em, while marine world wuz doin they big ones, damn that one of the funnest times in my life now that i think about it

Apr 25, 2002
well...i'll be in Oklahoma this 4th Of July where everything is legal...and my cousin is runnin a stand
we're driving back so if you want some AFTER 4th of July fireworks
holla i'll have bricks of Bottle Rockets for 10 bucks 2 bricks for 15
and tons of other shit

Apr 25, 2002
shea , bring back some stuff to sell. If you can get ahold of those rolls of firecrackers that have about 5,000 to 10,000 in a roll I will buy it off you. also the big bottle rockets and stuff.

Apr 25, 2002
hell yea 4th of july in sac brings back memmories.when i was younger i'd go up there for the holiday and hook up on all kinds of shit.morters,bottle rockets,roman candles.

m 1000's set it off.

people shooting in the air.

one fool down the street had bricks of fircrackers set off at the same time.i swear i heard them go off for at least an half hour straight.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah them m-2000's aint no joke.my cousin was chillin in front of 7-11 and some foos try'd ta' get loced on him,he lit an m-2000 and threw it by them,the shit exploded and the whole parkin lot started runnin crazy....

then that foo gave me a few of'em,almost blew my self up ignitin one when i was drunk as fuck....

Apr 25, 2002
ride through chinatown in the sco...the local gangs be puttin the youngstas to work and sellin their fireworks like it's dope. that's usually where you'll get the best deals and illegal shit.