4SidedDie... please explain.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
when you look back, all his posts just seem like total bullshit; hella far fetched.

I didnt even read any of the posts, nor will I. I just wanted to put my thoughts on here. I will never abort one of my own creations nor do I support others doing so. I had an ex who conceived one of my children, She had gotten an abortion without telling me and she tried to lie n say her little sister punched her in the stomach really hard. needless to say I dont talk to this girl anymore because of the fact that was MY CHILD too I had no say in the decsion or nothing she just went along and did that shit.
So I dont support getting abortions at all, if you cant fucking keep it or support it give it up for adoption.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I can't believe I just read like 55 pages.
i did it yesterday, high as shit, one by one, laughin, non-stop, til my guts hurt

theres nothing in the world that can mimic the feelings you get when you open up the list of threads on the OF and find a exposure thread

this is why people shouldnt fake their shit online either

being real is something you should do naturally