4SidedDie... please explain.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
they really werent worth posting, by me or by him originally but it musta made him feel cool by contributing to chree's thread

Jul 4, 2009
Thats one hell of a body, lets hear what stupid shit you did to lose that 4side.
Oh yano stealing money from her in our joint account, even though my brakes were fucked up and I needed them fixed asap I was going to put the money back but then I got laid off from my job, we tried to fix things but then her family got in the way
life moves on Im paying her back with my uncles money he gave me from his house

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Im pretty sure I fessed up,
Sorry sicc.. I lied about a lot of shit in the chat, few things I did not and only the few people in here know what that is. Im not hiding from this and Im not going to disappear like the others that got exposed nor am I going to make a new username cause thats immature
I fucked up I wanted people to care right away about things that is going on in my life and I took it a little too far I dont care if I get my ass ridden through out my life in here cause in all honestly siccness is my life and always will be Ill just probably prop you if I see something mentioned after this post
I joke around a lot but death is nothing to joke around about
da truth
Too ambiguous, stop beating around the bush and directly address what were lies & what were truths.

Jul 4, 2009
Too ambiguous, stop beating around the bush and directly address what were lies & what were truths.
the truth, to be honest I gave up all hope thats why I said what I said
I was preparing for her death I guess u can say
but I understand I am a sicc person and I am crazy whatever
life moves on brehs