49ers vs Tampa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
U might think u know more about the streets then I do but sorry to tell ya u wrong!! 1st off u dont know me or what I know so how can u guarantee that?? But its all good, u can think what u think and I will know what I know!! But blacks run the streets just as much as anyone else!! GOT EM!!
HAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE STREETS?? YOU'RE ON YOUR FUCKIN COMPUTER ALL DAY.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
1. i dont give a flying fuck wut you say.... call Garcia a wetback, jig, beaner, brown-as-shit motherfucker.... it aint bothering me. not everyone takez it to the ass homeboy. and not everything has to be made into a racist issue.

2. i bet you're not black either so why are you saying shit?

and czar, garcia is mexican so i doubt anyone givez a ratz ass if you cap on white folkz. LOL.
I am black. It' pretty obvious you didn't check my profile.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
miggidy said:
Bullmuthafuckinshit!

I can cap on anyone for being dark just like I can cap on anyone for being pale. ( I've done it before and I'll continue to do so)
It ain't my fault that muthafuckas like you take it up the ass,
that's where you decided to shove it. So it's on you....

Now you wanna call Garcia a "Mexican ass", that's on you just don't get mad when a muthafucka calls Jake Plummer a "white ass" or Mike Vic a "Black ass"....
I could give two shits and one damn....

Muthafuckaz can never offend me with words....
I ain't takin' nuthing up nowhere!! I just got pride!! And don't like to see my "brotha's" talked about like you talked about them.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
But anyway it was a good win for your team. If they played again I think the 49ers would beat them again. The Niners looked too strong for the Bucs. They just beat them up.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Villain uza mark mane!! Stay outta grown folks business!! U dont exist to me mane!! U probably some square kid who sneaks on his moms comp when she is out hookin!! Quite down chump!! GOT EM!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CZAR said:
Holla when your team beats some real competition!! Tampa aint as great as they were last year!! The only thing thou, is it sucks that yall beat them cause we play them next week, and it will be hard for Tampa to lose twice in a row!! But well see what happens!! U cant win them all!! GOT EM!!!
Czar, man you be on some hatin shit.
We'll see what you have to say after Tampa crushes your team.
Ouch!
:dead:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yea well see what happens!! Regardless win or lose we will still have a beeter record then your gay ass whiners!! Now hate on that trick!! Hahahhaah!! GOT EM!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If S.F. handled the Bucs like that then I know the Cowboys are going to take it to the Bucs. The Bucs are in trouble.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Czar,

Like you said, we shall see.
By the way, wasn't one of them Village People faggs a cowboy?
LOL!

Tony,
that's a realistic way at looking at it.
How ever we shall see if the Cowgirls are for real, expect the Buccs to come out hungrier than ever.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man the 49ers were missing two starters from their offensive line and still took it to the Bucs. They (The Bucs) are fast but undersized up front. The Cowboys and Vikings have the biggest offensive linemen. Bill Parcells will have his squad ready to pound the ball right up the gut. This game is going to be won upfront with the offensive and defensive lineman. The Cowboys will win this game. Plus the Bucs secondary got exposed too. I'll take the Cowboys 23-16 over the Bucs.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Dont know miggity, I aint in to the village people!! Maybe there is anotha side to yourself u dont know about!! Hahahha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
Your team is meaningless as well!! We aint got shit but a way better record than your gay ass whiners!! My Madden name is GOT EM OG

Someone stole my shit so I use that one, but I havnt been online lately!! GOT EM!!!
I'll put you up on my list so we can battle sometime I ain't been online in a minute either.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CZAR said:
Dont know miggity, I aint in to the village people!! Maybe there is anotha side to yourself u dont know about!! Hahahha!! GOT EM!!!
I ain't into them either but them fruits are every where.
I pointed it out cuz you have one thing in common with one of them fruits LOL!

@Tony,
The Cowboys need to establish a good runnin game in order to beat the Buccs. We were able to pass the ball on them cuz we were killin them on the run.
The other question to ask is, can the Cowbow D stop the Buccs offense?
Stay tuned....
My personal prediction? The Cowboys won't be able to run the ball on them, thus they will lose....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Why would you think that? The Cowboys have one of the heaviest offensive lines in the league if not the heaviest. I know Bill Parcells is going to have his team ready to run the ball. Plus the Bucs D-line is undersized and they're not built to stop the run. The Cowboys should be able to stop the Bucs offense. They should be able to bring pressure with the front four just like the Niners did. That will enable the Cowboys to drop 7 men into zone coverage.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ I dont know, I think the Buccs are going to re-adjust thier whole steez after this loss. They wernt supposed to lose the SF game, especially in the embarrssing manner that they displayed. I think Gruden is gonna switch shit up for the cowboys, his gameplan aint workin anymore. The other teams are on to them now.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Heavy and fat are different! The Cowboys (O) have some big boys up front and the Bucs (D) up front are kind of small. That's a mismatch right there. It will get exploited. Games are won in the trenches mayne like the Bucs versus 49ers this past Sunday.

The Raiders had a huge offensive line but they were a pass first team.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well our Defense should be fine against the Bucs offense!! We have either the 1st or 2nd ranked defense in the NFL mane!! Im more worried about our offense against there D!! Well see what happens!! GOT EM!!! GOT EM!!!