49ers vs Tampa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
tha cowboyz havent played a decent team yet. all their opponentz have been weak ass teamz. Buccz will take it to them.
Don't buy that excuse! The Buccs are going to lose to the Cowboys.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
we'll put our 3rd stringerz in and you'll get "taxed" once again. LMAO @ Tony.
Your third stringers woudn't tax nothing. Don't get too hyped. It was just a pre-season game. I hope we do meet in the playoffs so the Saints can light that as up. This is a whole different Saints team compared to who your boys used to play back in the 80's and 90's. Back then they didn't have an offense now we do. Recognize!!

Apr 25, 2002
tha point of preseason is to get your team sum practice, and let your bench warmers play so you can see who to keep and who to cut. but, while we had our 2nd and 3rd stringers in, your team still had it's 1st string team in there and they still got beat down. to top it off, you're tha one who hyped that game up! LMAO. wut makez you think your squad can beat mine when your starters couldnt beat my team's bench warmers? get real.
Originally posted by Tony
The same goes back to you!

then tell me.... why in tha fuck did you even bother talking about your profile? like you're sumthing special and everyone wantz to know about you. please, give me a break. i dont give a rat's ass if you look at my profile. in fact, i dont even know wut'z in it.
Originally posted by Tony
Don't buy that excuse! The Buccs are going to lose to the Cowboys.
and you get all hurt and wonder why i call you namez. you're a DUMBASS. where did you see an excuse idiot? i stated a fact and even tha cowboy fanz cant argue with it. they havent played anybody good. the Buccs will not lose this game.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I am not hurt because some sucka net banger is calling me names over a computer.

The Bucs will lose this game. If the garbage as Niners can beat the Bucs I know 4-sure the Cowboys can and will.

Wow the Niners beat the Saints in the pre-season. What an accomplishment. I hope our teams face each other in the playoffs if your garbage as squad can make it. Your team don't want to see the Saints so recognize!

Apr 25, 2002
you keep babbling about how it wuz only preseason, but YOU are tha idiot who hyped that game up! are you really so dumb that you cant comprehend that?

and net banger? when did i say anything about gangbanging? you're a fuckin MORON.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
you keep babbling about how it wuz only preseason, but YOU are tha idiot who hyped that game up! are you really so dumb that you cant comprehend that?

and net banger? when did i say anything about gangbanging? you're a fuckin MORON.
Cuzz, Blood gangbanging!!

It was pre-season my gosh big guy.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Like I said we both should hope our teams will make the playoffs and face each other. I want to see Dallas, New Orleans, Frisco, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, and Minnesota make it. I am tired of seeing Green Bay choke when they go to a dome.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I've got my fingers crossed. I hope our teams will meet so bad... Your squard doesn't have anyone that can cover Joe Horn. Nobody let alone Stallworth...