****49ers vs Saints Opening Day Candlestick****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SNIFFIN, IM TALKIN BOUT RAIDERS FANS IN GENERAL NOT JUST THE ONES ON THE SICCNESS, AND YEA SOME NINERS FANS ON HERE DO HATE ON YALL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT BUT ITS OUT OF DEFENSE, WHEN I LISTEN TO THE RADIO MOST RAIDERS FANS THAT CALL IN JUST CALL IN TO TALK SHIT BOUT THE NINERS AND NEVER EVEN TALK BOUT THE RAIDERS, LIKE I SAID ITS A RAIDERS FAN CULTURE THING, YOU GUYS ARE TRAINED TO JUST BE JEALOUS OF THE NINERS SUCCESS JUST BECAUSE ITS PART OF BEING A RAIDERS FAN, I ACTUALLY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE ACTUAL RAIDERS TEAM AND I WOULD ROOT FOR THEM TO WIN, BUT I JUST WANT THEM TO LOOSE TO SEE THE LOOK ON THE HATIN ASS STUPID NO KNOWLEDGE OF FOOTBALL FAKE ASS RAIDER FANS, BECAUSE TO BE HONEST I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO WERE NINERS OR COWBOYS FANS BEFORE THEY WERE RAIDERS FANS THEY JUST SWITCHED UP LIKE BITCHES
that's bullshit. you're describing 9er fans except saying they're raider fans. I don't know any raider fans that root against the 9ers. I know plenty of 9er fans that all they do is talk shit about the raiders. that defense shit is a goddamn lie and you know it. this is a football thing, there are always fans of teams just because of location & popularity who don't know a damn thing about football, I've just met more 9er fans that are like that than Raider fans. But this is what I'm talking about, you walkin around talkin like your shit don't stink cuz you a 9er fan, whereas I'm saying all fake ass fans of football, including fake ass raider fans, do that shit too. you just got your nose so high that you can't see real shit around you.

Apr 25, 2002
i know alot of raider fans from family, friends, co-workers and they all hate the niners almost if not more than they hate afc west teams. only raider fans that don't hate are the half ass fans that say they root for all norcal teams. that's just from what i've seen though.

Dec 9, 2005
^ I've met him over 20 times, but never asked him his name. He's cool as hell though, he's always invited to our tailgate whenever we run into him.

Dec 4, 2006
You still pushing this weak ass line huh?

NOONE knows the outcome of the regular season game. That's why THEY PLAY THE GAMES.

If you think this won't be a close game you're a fucking HOMER. Period.

you remember the last regular season game? what was the final score? if so....remind me....

and yes I'm going to push it...because the outcome will be the same...

just because your team is 1-1 ..don't think you guys are better...

your team needs more work than anything else..

see you in Oct 17th .......get ready to get clowned after the game too!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you remember the last regular season game? what was the final score? if so....remind me....

and yes I'm going to push it...because the outcome will be the same...

just because your team is 1-1 ..don't think you guys are better...

your team needs more work than anything else..

see you in Oct 17th .......get ready to get clowned after the game too!
I just want to put it on the record that I've never declared the Raiders will beat the 49ers on October 17th

with that being said... who gives a fuck what the score was the last regular season game we played each other?

that was 4 fucking years ago... completely irrelevant... at least use some logic to back up your argument... geeez

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
as far as determining who is going to win this game, it's irrelevant... if you honestly think a win against us 4 years ago holds any weight whatsoever, you're really dumb

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just trolling and talking shit...

Dec 4, 2006
lol

you guys are funny....just because we're 0-2 don't think your team still better...

but hey..........I see nothing but raider fans in here still talking about the 49ers....so that sums it up all the way ...

you guys hate the 49ers...you guys love to see us lose...

but come Oct 17th......oh boy!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
it's funny how people say Raiders fans don't know shit about football

Dfresh thinks the Raiders and Niners have the same rosters and coaching staffs from 4 years ago

this is the kind of logic you get from Niners fans... gotta love it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol, when did I say that??

I clearly just stated that I'm not claiming we're gonna win on October 17th

I'll make my honest prediction before the game... if I honestly think the Niners will win I'll say it

right now it's too early in the season to say who's gonna win

quit putting words in my mouth to back up your argument