49ers vs Rams 12/21/08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ yeah, thats the rams backup RB, he ran up the middle, and tried to use the ref to get around, and the ref popped his ass lol

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003

lmao it was almost like that college ref taking down a player.

Good win for the 9ers, too bad I was driving around doin' errands for the last weekend before X-Mas and didn't see the 2nd half. I went to Target when the score was 16-3 and came out to my car and heard the 9ers could win the game with a TD, and I said, "WTF??!?!?". Singletary's got them winning on the road, that's for sure. Something No-win Nolan couldn't do.

Dec 9, 2005
Damnit !

I wasn't so 'FAITHFUL' yesterday, and flipped the channel thinking it was another loss in the column.

Of course the one time I do that, they come back and win the game.

I didn't know they won until I saw the paper this morning.

What a pleasant surprise ! I didn't bother checking this thread either, I hate coming in just to chop it up about another loss.

Nov 20, 2005
yeah i wasnt faithful either..i cheated with this thing called sleep. i know everyone loves sleep so i hope i get a pass. :)

~k.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
i was mad when i seen those three picks! took off 2 blaze a blunt, came back and they were on the come back wit the bruce TD! When Hill threw the long ball to morgan i put my head down like dats an INT!!! but nope Nice TD for the win!

Dec 4, 2006
Damnit !

I wasn't so 'FAITHFUL' yesterday, and flipped the channel thinking it was another loss in the column.

Of course the one time I do that, they come back and win the game.

I didn't know they won until I saw the paper this morning.

What a pleasant surprise ! I didn't bother checking this thread either, I hate coming in just to chop it up about another loss.

shit....when the Rams were winning and I thought it was over....I changed the channel, then turned it right on time....

I wasn't a Faithful at the moment, but something about being a Faithful told me to change it back.....

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Singletary had pulld out hill and was putting in JTO, Hill Told em no he would get it done and he did! He came back wit two td passes

Singletary planned to take Shaun Hill out of the game after throwing his third interception.

His quarterback convinced him otherwise, not because of what he said, but how he looked saying it.

“It’s just that look, body language, not so much what he said, but how, his mannerisms,” explained Singletary.

Singletary told Hill he’d come back to him, intending to let Hill sit for a bit before allowing him to finish out the game.

But Hill told him, “Don’t do that. I can get this done.”

And so he did, and not to the surprise of Singletary.

“Him doing what he did in the fourth quarter, showing the leadership and keeping the guys focused and being able to create those plays, that’s the guy I always believed that he is.”