49ers playoff hopes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol, the niners are 1 game better than the Raiders

you guys got scraped today.... the Raiders won... yall still wanna talk shit... save it until at least next week

also... it's more difficult for the Raiders because the San Diego is better than AZ

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
coulda shoulda woulda gimme a break..... obviously you had a better team than the Raiders but who didnt? Neither team made the playoffs who cares. Im hammered drunk and didnt even have to read this thread to know that this opinion should be my reply... LOL..

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
its all good Raiders Fans, talk shit if it makes them feel better about your losing season.(the niners are 1 game better than the Raiders) but @ the end of the season the 49ers will be 8-8 .500 can you guys say the same? @ the beginning season i said i would be happy wit wining more games then we did last season and its still going to happen. I did state on here Niners where out of any play off race once they lost to the seacocks. i seen good and bad from yesterday games and this season and one thing i do know is the 49ers are headed in the right direction.

Oct 29, 2007
it is sad that the niners are one game better than the raiders especially when we started 3-0 n we should of won games like the minnessota n seattle ones...win or lose, rain or shine im a niner till i die fuck the rest