49ers @ Packers 10/5/2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
49ers @ Packers 12/5/2010

just got my crabtree jersey and a telly 2 miles from the stadium in Green Bay for Saturday night to catch the Packer game Sunday. Scheduled to snow tonite and tomorrow in Madison, otherwise the stadium should be clean by gametime Im thinking. not sure about green bays forecast they are up north like 2-3 hours if driving. Man... this is do or die for us (playoffs) I see alot of people going for the Pack on this one, but underdog status is my style baby its going down.

Apr 25, 2002
and people this that just cause Gore is out, that we are hurting. Westbrook and Dixon.... are you kidding me? Dixon has been looking good all season, and they both had nice numbers last week against the crows

Dec 12, 2006
just got my crabtree jersey and a telly 2 miles from the stadium in Green Bay for Saturday night to catch the Packer game Sunday. Scheduled to snow tonite and tomorrow in Madison, otherwise the stadium should be clean by gametime Im thinking. not sure about green bays forecast they are up north like 2-3 hours if driving. Man... this is do or die for us (playoffs) I see alot of people going for the Pack on this one, but underdog status is my style baby its going down.
Aye your a sav thats dedication right there, Go 9ers!!!!

Jan 12, 2006
thats fucken sicc!!

Jul 25, 2007
this will happen last minute. Except its in GB, QB is black and it will be crabtree or VD and will be named "The Catch PT.3"