49ers new stadium

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kieu

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2006
i have a feeling if they move to so. cal they be losing a lot of long time fans. Atleast me for sure, but I'm positive im not the only one.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
JLMACN said:
Well I must say it is fun watching the 9er's have loosing season and not competing...

you Northerns are right....Baseball is boring compared to that!

What years was it that the Chiefs had a dynasty? How many super bowl rings do the chiefs have?......

Feb 8, 2006
JLMACN said:
Well I must say it is fun watching the 9er's have loosing season and not competing...

lol
says the fan of a team that hasn't won it since when? 1970

Apr 25, 2002
JLMACN said:

Football might not be as fun for you because your team is on the decline, while SF is on the rise. Soak it up homie.

Apr 24, 2006
North Vallejo said:
niners will not leave frisco. theres to much history here.
Shit, after seeing the Browns leave Cleveland, I don't think that moving any team is impossible...The only team that I don't see EVER having a chance to be moved, The Green Bay Packers.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Old but

http://www.laist.com/2004/09/07/los_angeles_49ers.php

Los Angeles 49ers?

Yet another team has entered the LA football derby. For at least the third time in the past decade, Los Angeles has entered the San Francisco 49ers radar screen.
The 49ers lease on Candlestick Park expires in 2007, but the Niners could probably break the lease immediately on the decripit facility. With so many teams getting new stadiums recently, it's easy to argue that the 49ers play in the NFL's worst stadium.

Still while the 49ers can get out of their lease and move, we doubt it will happen. The Niners are firmly entrenched in the city of San Francisco, even if the Bay Area can't really support two teams. Owner John York is simply trying to gain leverage for a new stadium. Instead, LAist will reiterate its belief that the Indianapolis Colts are the team most likely to move here.