49ERS NEED TO MAKE THE SWITCH PERMANENT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
im tired of all this shit about past history, i mean raider fans can throw shit out there too, just like cowboy fans as well as steelers fans, but i am one who doesnt, the past is the past, what matters is now, i honestly believe that franchises need to step into the new century and play and manage football teams the way they should be and not use past tactics.

Here i'll go on record, the Raiders have been winning since the 60's. we could have been in damn near every superbowl but we didnt make it there, we choked or got hosed on many of calls, but we also got away with a few as well. Our management style is old school and i'm not too fond of that. Taking old and washed up players, but one thing is for sure we take those players and revive their carreer. Stabler, Plunkett, Rice, Rod Woodson, Alazdo, Kennedy, Lott, etc... we are not winning now, but our team looks half way descent, we have youth and some hungry players, i feel like many people buy into the image of the raiders, but the fact of the matter is that no one is scared of us like they used to be. We dont have that intimidating image like we used to, honestly i think we are soft, we need to get back to that hardcore image we used to have on the field, but with the league against us, that is the reason we play so soft.

In all honesty the 49ers were a great team, just like the raiders, the steelers are still winning so i cant say that they dont have a reason to talk, the cowboys are so and so. these teams went through shitty seasons only to reach greatness.

Niners suck right now and so do the raiders, just quit bringin up the past like it's still current today.

I’ll also put this out there:

Anybody who keeps talking about the past history of their team obviously has nothing else to say because their team is CURRENTLY SHITTY.

Aug 26, 2002
BROWN GUERRERO said:
ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS. I KNOW IT HURTS SO BAD BEING DOMINATED ALL THESE YEARS AND NOW YOU FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE WHILE WE REBUILD. BUT HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF HOMIE! ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!!

by the way the niners, if you are implying that they niners dominate the seahawks, never really domintaed them because they were in the afc until 2001 and when the seahawks moved to the nfc west is when it was taken over by them or st. louis except for maybe a year

May 9, 2002
@TUAROA...

I GIVE YOU MUCH PROPS DUDE...YOU KNOW WHATS UP....AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN NOW...GOOD LOOKIN...REALITY IS BEST SERVED COLD BROTHA..AND YOU CHILLED THAT SHIT...RIGHT ON....

AND GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON THE FACT THE SEAHAWKS JOINED THE NFC ONLY A FEW YEARS AGO...SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THERE FOOTBALL!!!IMAGINE THAT!!!

Aug 26, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
@TUAROA...

I GIVE YOU MUCH PROPS DUDE...YOU KNOW WHATS UP....AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN NOW...GOOD LOOKIN...REALITY IS BEST SERVED COLD BROTHA..AND YOU CHILLED THAT SHIT...RIGHT ON....

AND GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON THE FACT THE SEAHAWKS JOINED THE NFC ONLY A FEW YEARS AGO...SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THERE FOOTBALL!!!IMAGINE THAT!!!

thanks folks, i got love 4 my raiders but fuck you still got to give props where props are due except if they the chiefs, broncos, or chargers, but thats natural cuz theres so much fuckin history between the 4 of those teams. i dont hate the 49ers i dont even hate their fans, its the fans that dont know shit about their team. the same goes for those raider fans that just jumped the bandwagon and are back and forth with wins and losses. u go to a 49er game and ask them 2 name 2 other quarterbacks before montana, they get stumped. if you are going to be a fan of any team at least learn some history behind them instead of just the number 5 like all the niner fans. is that all you could throw out there, shit the boys got 5 the steelers have 4, that doesnt make thier history less great than the 49ers. i mean shit a lot of people over look the fact that the browns were the 1st undefeated team in proffessional football, teams over look the raiders for winning an AFL championship as well as others, what football didnt become football until the afl and nfl merged?

the raiders and 49ers, but more the 49ers, are far from being superbowl contenders, what makes me sad the most is the fact that we have major weapons and talent on our team even the most deadly weapon in the nfl, so we are expected to win but we dont. where as the 49ers dont have shit, but a good coaching staff that once it gets everyone on the same page they will be back...until then stay with your team. i give the 49ers 5 years, give us 2 to at least have that image that will let it be known we aint no pushover

Feb 12, 2004
SINCE WHEN HAVE TEAMS BEEN LIMITED TO PLAYING ONLY INSIDE THEIR DIVISION? NEVER. THEY PLAYED WHEN THE SEAWEENIES WERE IN THE AFC WEST TOO SO KILL THAT NOISE. THE GAME OF FOOTBALL ITSELF IS A HISTORICAL GAME. YOU ACT LIKE I CAN'T GO TO SANTA CLARA AND LOOK AT THE 5 LOMBARDI TROPHIES HITTING HARD!!! YOU ACT LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST HAS NO PRESENCE IN THE PRESENT. YEAH, THE 49ERS ARE REBUILDING AND AREN'T GOOD BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT HERE. HE SAID YOU HAVE TO "EARN" YOUR SHIT TALK. HAHA!!! AND SEATTLE HAS EARNED IT??? THE SEAHAWKS HAVE NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING AND WILL CONTINUE THAT TRADITION!! STEP IT UP!!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Tuaroa said:
thanks folks, i got love 4 my raiders but fuck you still got to give props where props are due except if they the chiefs, broncos, or chargers, but thats natural cuz theres so much fuckin history between the 4 of those teams. i dont hate the 49ers i dont even hate their fans, its the fans that dont know shit about their team. the same goes for those raider fans that just jumped the bandwagon and are back and forth with wins and losses. u go to a 49er game and ask them 2 name 2 other quarterbacks before montana, they get stumped. if you are going to be a fan of any team at least learn some history behind them instead of just the number 5 like all the niner fans. is that all you could throw out there, shit the boys got 5 the steelers have 4, that doesnt make thier history less great than the 49ers. i mean shit a lot of people over look the fact that the browns were the 1st undefeated team in proffessional football, teams over look the raiders for winning an AFL championship as well as others, what football didnt become football until the afl and nfl merged?

the raiders and 49ers, but more the 49ers, are far from being superbowl contenders, what makes me sad the most is the fact that we have major weapons and talent on our team even the most deadly weapon in the nfl, so we are expected to win but we dont. where as the 49ers dont have shit, but a good coaching staff that once it gets everyone on the same page they will be back...until then stay with your team. i give the 49ers 5 years, give us 2 to at least have that image that will let it be known we aint no pushover
you said NiNer fanz wouldn't know two Q B before montana here's two

QB Y.A. Tittle

QB Steve DeBerg

You Tell me if you know who they are!

Jan 4, 2003
J-Boeg said:
why the fuck are raiders fans STILL talking shit?? you have ONE more win than "the worst team in the NFL" so are you proud of that?

way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better than a team with a rookie QB and hella injuries!!! good job oakland
funny idiot that was a seahawk fan talking shit not a raider fan...... And yeah you have our schedule and your team is easily WINLESS right now.... By the way your not the only team with injuries we got em too.... Charles Woodson, Derrick Gibson, Ronald Curry, Randy Moss, Langston Walker, Bobby Hamilton ( hurt during game ).. all MAJOR players on this team

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Seahawk fans shouldn't even be talkin...the last couple of years they were supposed to go to the NFC Championships or even the superbowl, and what happened? They choked in the 2nd half of the season. So talk your smack now and we'll all be laughin. The AFC still gonna win another Superbowl though, that's for sure.

Aug 20, 2004
Rich said:
Seahawk fans shouldn't even be talkin...the last couple of years they were supposed to go to the NFC Championships or even the superbowl, and what happened? They choked in the 2nd half of the season. So talk your smack now and we'll all be laughin. The AFC still gonna win another Superbowl though, that's for sure.
Man people get butt hurt twhen there teams sucks...

@Brown Guerroro...like i said...fuck the past...its now...if you cant see that...then im sorry...your delusional...that must suck....

Dec 15, 2004
2 get back 2 da subject yeah da Ninerz need 2 keep dem uniformz dey sick. N ill admit da Ninerz arent dat good diz yr but bezt believe we will b back on top real soon. also when ur teamz get 5 super bowlz den u can say u betta.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Gringo Starr I ain't even butt hurt dogg, it's just that your team is supposedly so good this year that you can try to talk shit but of course you can talk shit about the 9ers now cuz everyone knew they were in a rebuilding year.

Aug 20, 2004
Rich said:
Gringo Starr I ain't even butt hurt dogg, it's just that your team is supposedly so good this year that you can try to talk shit but of course you can talk shit about the 9ers now cuz everyone knew they were in a rebuilding year.
Yall have been rebuilding for what...5 years now???LOL...cmon guy...

Anymore lame excuses????

May 13, 2002
to the seahawk fan... better show some niners respect. research on the type of offense you run and your coach mike holmgren. yall aint shit if it weren't for us. and that goes to the majority of these other niner clone teams around the nfl.

Feb 28, 2005
49ers schedule

st. louis (4-4) W
Philly (4-3) L
Dallas (5-3) L
Arizona (2-5) L
Indianapolis (7-0) L
Washington (4-3) L
tampa Bay (5-2) W

Raiders schedule

Patriots (4-3) L
Chiefs (4-3) L
Eagles (4-3) L
Cowboys (5-3) W
Chargers (4-4) L
Bills (3-5) W
Titans (2-6) W

ok, so whoever said they raiders had a more difficult schedule was wrong, they are actually about even.....raiders beat the bills, who are 3-5 and the titans who are 2-6 WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then they beat the 5-3 cowboys, congrats on that

the niners beat the rams who are 4-4 and the bucs who were 5-1 and had the highest rated defense in the NFL going into that game.....

so if your going to try to make me look stupid or argue with me, at least try a little harder...

have a wonderful day

Jan 4, 2003
uhh actually Raiders started off with the toughest schedule in the whole NFL... For the first time ever a team had to play both teams that were in the previous superbowl in the first 2 weeks..... and AFC is a lot tougher than NFC teams

Aug 20, 2004
SF Slimm said:
to the seahawk fan... better show some niners respect. research on the type of offense you run and your coach mike holmgren. yall aint shit if it weren't for us. and that goes to the majority of these other niner clone teams around the nfl.
Respect???Respect my Seahawks nuts...start winnin and ill respect the hell outta ya...til then...keep yall crimson & gold mouths shut....cus yall have NO room to talk shit..

Feb 28, 2005
RAS 925 said:
uhh actually Raiders started off with the toughest schedule in the whole NFL... For the first time ever a team had to play both teams that were in the previous superbowl in the first 2 weeks..... and AFC is a lot tougher than NFC teams

LOL

ok dude, i give up, your 100% right...

neither the eagles or the patriots are the teams they were last year

and even so, thats two games, what happened to the rest??

Jan 4, 2003
J-Boeg said:
LOL

ok dude, i give up, your 100% right...

neither the eagles or the patriots are the teams they were last year

and even so, thats two games, what happened to the rest??
the thing is tho the Raiders actually had chances in each of the games and weren't blown out in any unlike the niners... they where in EVERY game.. fuckin penalties and missed chances been fuckin them up...