49ERS NEED TO MAKE THE SWITCH PERMANENT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
J-Boeg said:
^^^ok, but losses are losses, doesnt matter by how much...and once again, i have already admitted the niners suck
yup a win is a win and a loss is a loss.... as far as records go yeah raiders only got 1 more win but they are a much better team on the field

Jun 18, 2004
Gringo Starr said:
Respect???Respect my Seahawks nuts...start winnin and ill respect the hell outta ya...til then...keep yall crimson & gold mouths shut....cus yall have NO room to talk shit..
Respect the hardware bitch! Get a fucking ring, and then your steve largent nut licking ass can have a platform to speak on...BTW we got five of them fucker...oh well, I guess you can stillbe a retirement home for wayward champions...ahem...Jerry Rice...ahem...Mike Holmgren...ahem.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Gringo, the 9ers didn't expect do well in 01' when they went 12-4 and went to the playoffs with that squad, and made the playoffs again in 02'...so fuck u sayin that they been rebuilding for 5 years bitch. Seattle seahawks aint shit. Oh wow they seem so great this year 5-2, last year they were doin great in the first half of the seaon too but then choked!!! HAHA BITCH!!!!!!

May 13, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
Respect???Respect my Seahawks nuts...start winnin and ill respect the hell outta ya...til then...keep yall crimson & gold mouths shut....cus yall have NO room to talk shit..
lol @ "start winnin and ill respect the hell outta ya."

you a fool with that comment son.

how bout this. start winnin SUPERBOWLS and ill respect the hell outta ya.

your team is runnin the west coast offense which the 49ers defined.

your team is being coached by a former 49er and born and raised in sf.

respect.... yaaaaa biiiiiiiiitch :classic:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Rich said:
Gringo, the 9ers didn't expect do well in 01' when they went 12-4 and went to the playoffs with that squad, and made the playoffs again in 02'...so fuck u sayin that they been rebuilding for 5 years bitch. Seattle seahawks aint shit. Oh wow they seem so great this year 5-2, last year they were doin great in the first half of the seaon too but then choked!!! HAHA BITCH!!!!!!

I think he means the rebuilding started in 03 and it's very clear it wont be complete until at least 07 or 08. If you think this current 49 er team is going anywhere in the next 2 year's you're insane.

Raider fan v. 9er fan is hillarious. 1-15 vs. 4-12 last year. Neither team is headed to the playoffs this year. These last 2 weeks have given the Raiders false hope. They couldn't win a close game a home vs. the chiefs. How can you expect them to do well at all if they don't even have the heart to comeback on their most hated rival?

WAR the Bears being the first sub .500 team to make the playoffs.

Aug 20, 2004
Rich said:
Are you still 2-5??Yeah...that we dont need to speak anymore....9ers are a team of the PAST...cry me a river..build a bridge..and get the FUCK over it....

You 9er fans are the biggest fuckin cry babys EVER...

And all youcan talk about is what you DID do...this is now fagboy...yesterday means shit...

lol @ "start winnin and ill respect the hell outta ya."

you a fool with that comment son.

how bout this. start winnin SUPERBOWLS and ill respect the hell outta ya.

your team is runnin the west coast offense which the 49ers defined.

your team is being coached by a former 49er and born and raised in sf.

respect.... yaaaaa biiiiiiiiitch
Do i care????Not really...maybe youre still mad cus he left yall??Maybe...

And yall act like you OWN the team...or PLAY for them...its just a game bitches...calm down...i know its frustrating to root for a bunch of losers....and you probably cry after every game like the lil hoecakes you all are...ill shed a tear for you....i swear...

Point is...THE 49ERS ARE GARBAGE RIGHT NOW...AND WONT DO SHIT FOR YEARS TO COME...IF AT ALL!!!!!SUCK IT UP COCK GOBBLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im done argueing moot points.....im right....youre all wrong....bye bye!!!!

Nov 1, 2004
Gringo Starr said:
And yall act like you OWN the team...or PLAY for them...its just a game bitches...calm down...i know its frustrating to root for a bunch of losers....and you probably cry after every game like the lil hoecakes you all are...ill shed a tear for you....i swear...

Point is...THE 49ERS ARE GARBAGE RIGHT NOW...AND WONT DO SHIT FOR YEARS TO COME...IF AT ALL!!!!!SUCK IT UP COCK GOBBLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO what the niners are struggling right now? thats not news to anyone!
See we gonna represent if we go 0-16, we got too much pride. We gonna support the team regardless because of what they have done in the past.

May 13, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
Are you still 2-5??Yeah...that we dont need to speak anymore....9ers are a team of the PAST...cry me a river..build a bridge..and get the FUCK over it....

You 9er fans are the biggest fuckin cry babys EVER...

And all youcan talk about is what you DID do...this is now fagboy...yesterday means shit...

Do i care????Not really...maybe youre still mad cus he left yall??Maybe...

shut your wack ass up. you'd be sayin the same shit we're saying now if you fools had 5 superbowl championships. and that's all you can talk about. present day shit since you don't have anything else to talk about. imma let you continue on about how your team is the shit "right now" since that's about the only thing you can say good about your team. yes... you are the shit "right now" but nobody remembers when your the shit "right now". only thing that people remember are the championships.

im done argueing your missed field goal points... im right... you're wrong...bye bye!!!!