49er Rap songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
U know how they be puttin ou them raider songs and raider albums all the fuckin time that no one buys. Well im sick of waiting for a 49er album. Ima make my own copy but i need 49er songs. If you know any rap songs that mention the 49ers post em and let me know.
17 wit a thizz track 12 menace to society mentions the 49ers.
i herd some other ones but i cant remember. But post all da 49er shit yall ever herd of and lets get dis shit going.
SF 49ers biachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dec 29, 2005
westbayhogg said:
U know how they be puttin ou them raider songs and raider albums all the fuckin time that no one buys. Well im sick of waiting for a 49er album. Ima make my own copy but i need 49er songs. If you know any rap songs that mention the 49ers post em and let me know.
17 wit a thizz track 12 menace to society mentions the 49ers.
i herd some other ones but i cant remember. But post all da 49er shit yall ever herd of and lets get dis shit going.
SF 49ers biachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There's plenty of Niner songs, the first on I can remember is "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)" by Backstreet Boys.

Mar 12, 2005
There was a Re-mix to I'm a raider it went, I'm a niner a forty niner from the Valley to the Yay I'm niner, a straight fighter, a niner, and if you with me light your blunts with a lighter, I forgot who it was but it was clean. I'm from the Bay, so fuck a ho, I'm here representing the Fuckin SCo, so much talk about being a fuckin raider, us niners have so much fuckin haters. but it goes on about the success of the niners and the city of SF. 415 650

Jan 31, 2006
Yeah, the Raiders are soooo much better than the 49ers. Lets see...

-The 49ers finished with the same record with much less talent
-Everyone and their mothers turned down the Raiders head coaching job (including one college coach turning down the offer 3 times)
-About 12 people go to Raiders home games, thus, no home games on tv.

yeah, the Raiders are awesome......

Nov 22, 2005
Hey. It dont help if yall just mention the line without mentioning the name of the song. Remember im trying to burn a mutha fuckin cd. SO give me rappers names and song names.

And fuck all u haters, fuckin traitors, Remember LA Raiders?,
ha it even rymes, put that on your gay ass songs.

Jan 24, 2006
LOL @ raiders fans calling the niners weak haha Raiders had a losing season too, plus that idiot al davis rehired the coach that he fired years ago...haha your organization is run by a bunch of geniuses