• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Today I went swimmin and a woman with black her brought her twin southern blonde daughters and her dark haired Itlian husband. One little blonde girl had a crush on me and kept following me around in the pool, with the parents watching. I talked with their mom and learned that we both lived in Fairfield and she graduated from the Elementary school I graduated from years ago. The father mean mugged me the whole time, and one sister pulled off anothers sister shorts so I had to duck my head under the water, as to avoid being called a pervert and I almost drowned to death.

Then when I got out I saw my neighbor smokin weed.

Apr 13, 2007
how do you graduate from elementary? dont you mean just moved on to jr high? did they give you a diploma written in crayon?

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
how do you graduate from elementary? dont you mean just moved on to jr high? did they give you a diploma written in crayon?
they gave me a pretty gold framed diploma with my name on it as well as other awards for participating in band, gym, attendance, and having 3 report cards that had straight As

they make it a big deal to keep urban youth from dropping out and joining gangs, but this is back when I lived in Fairfield, probably like 6 to 7 years ago

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
never been much of a smoker, but im getting drunk right now as im typin this.

give me props homos