40's next single is white girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
the south sells cds. the bay does not! hence making a single with southern rappers who are certainly going to boost 40's sales much more than another song with keak or turf talk! and thats the truth

Jan 28, 2006
e40

the e40 joint is hot white girls tight they should go for it as the next single shoota video for it all though im not sure pop radio will add it thers lotta songs that can be secound singlle

Dec 4, 2005
Muscle Cars is hella tight, but you can barely understand what keak is sayin. The Nation would not feel it for the simple fact that they would not understand keak. Turfy and E-40 came hella hard on tha track though!!

May 31, 2006
White Girl is a Bad Choice For The Next single

I Think his NExt Single Should Be SHe Say She Loves Me

Cuz Every nigga can Feel The FUCK Outta That Track Ya Dig

ESPECIALLY BUN B's Verse thats some Real Ass Shit

Filthy_Rich said:
"Do Ya Head Like This" is the rawest song on the album. perfect song for a video. and Muscle Cars (even tho i think the beat is trash) has gotten hella spins already. "Yee" could even blow. any of these songs would've been better choices IMO. i can't stand listening to that 1985 snare drum for the whole song.
Mang, Do ya head like this or Muscle Cars would have been way beter then white gurls...
Come one E40...

Nov 20, 2005
white gurl for the entertainment value: when you see white girls in brentwood singing along to the white gurl chorus...it makes you laugh. =)

~k.

Jan 26, 2006
I understand the reason behind White Girl being the next single cuz it has features from all over the country. I just hapen to think that Do Ya Head is the catchiest song on the CD.